『🧊』𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Kōshi Sugawara x Gender Neutral Reader This is Angst 

Requested by: Author (but its for a dear friend of mine) 

Well let's just go to the story

Warning: Sad, Full of imaginations.

─━━═════⊰⊱ ⬛ ⊰⊱═════━━──━━═════⊰⊱ ⬛ ⊰⊱═════━━─

🧁||Y/n Pov ||🧁

"Y/n dear? Time to wake up"

h-huh?

Slowly i opened my eyes..

so blurry w-where am i?

I-i'm in a room and beside me is-

"Hello Dear! Time to wake up or you'll be late!"

"Grandma! Sheesh I didn't mean to be late- UWAAAA-"

"Y/n! Don't scream! Its early in the morning and your going to be late!"
Grandma scolded. I scratch the back of my neck "I- uhh G-gomenne Grandma" as I said grandma softly looked at me and nods "Its alright now go take a bath, then get ready and eat your breakfast" She said I smiled and nod getting up and went straight to the bathroom.

🌸||Time skip to breakfast||🌸

"Grandma, I'm going now!" As i said walked towards the door about to open it "Alright dear! Have fun and Be safe!" Grandma said from the kitchen. As i walked out everything went light-

'Huh?- Where am i?-' 
'Hello Y/n'

'Who are you?- And also where am i?-'

'I'm No-one or should i say none specific but- Anyways I'm here to say you have 5 weeks in this world you're in right now.'

'W-what do you mean? 5 weeks? what's going on?'

'Y/n. The world you'r in right now its none but just an imagination'

'Imagination?' 

'Yes. You live in a anime called Haikyuu right now the volleyball anime that you watched'

'O-oh..'

'Now now! Do not worry i will be you're guidance as you're spirit guide!'

As Light glim I looked up and see an black medium hair, Black glasses white girl.

'Hello Y/n. My name is Tokyo!'

'How am i suppose to talk to you if i'm in public? Also why are you named Tokyo when its an city?-'

Tokyo looked at me with an face 'Seriously'.