Three.

Still Ennoshita.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Me and Asahi walked back into the gym. I looked and saw Kiyoko and Tanaka. They looked so happy together. I want to be her. I started to go through memories in my head of me and Tanaka. He was my first kiss. We kissed only to know what it was like to kiss a guy, but it was great. I'll never forget that moment. For some reason the kiss always floats in my head, but I never understood why he chose me. It could've been Nishinoya. 

I looked at Kiyoko, she's so pretty. I understand why he would like her. Shes way better then some ugly forgotten person like me. Everyone on the team was known for something, even Yachi. Not me though, I'm probably the most forgotten. I even run the "Forgotten Trio". Stupid huh? She's so beautiful and unique, way better then me. I'm such a failure.

I look and see Tanaka. "Enno!" He said, "Huh?" I say to him. "My hoodie, Kiyoko needs it she's cold." I felt tears start to form. "Uh yeah. Here." I wiped my eyes as fast as I could. "Thanks so much, it's just some dumb polyester hoodie"He said. I Chuckled,and he headed to Kiyoko. My heart hurt, I couldn't stand. I took a seat on the sidelines of the gym. 

He liked her so much better than me. I cried into my knees. She noticed. I looked up to see Kiyoko and Sugawara. "You alright Enno?" They both said. "Huh? Oh yeah just some dark thoughts" I say, "Tell Daichi I'm leaving early mk?" I ask Suga. "Alright-". It was just me and her eye to eye. "Hey Enn-" she started. "Save it, I don't need your pity or whatever your trying to say."

I looked at her with all seriousness. " You don't understand how lucky you are do you?" I knew I was being harsh but I couldn't keep my emotions in much more. "A lot of the times I even wished to be you. Your beautiful, and everyone fonds over you. I'd be so special just to have one single person like me." I ran. Out of the gym. Out of the city I'd say. But I didn't. I ran to his house.