Chapter #1

She woke up seeing a big dog in the bed. She jumped a bit making her fall to the cold floor, "Owww~" she said while sitting up touching her head. "You are very surprised human.." the dog said, Persephone was shocked at this kind of event, she dint know what to do. She just stared at the dog with a blank expression "Follow me human." the mysterious dog said while he got out in the doggy door. Persephone followed, she turned the doorknob making the door open. 

To her surprise it was a big mansion, with a long staircase and a huge living room with a chandelier in the middle, there was a fire place with two comfy chairs facing it and a red carpet in the middle. "Stop staring human and follow me.." the dog went down the stairs Persephone followed.

"So this is the girl?" a dark and low voice said, Persephone's eye grew wider when she saw a tall man with a black suit.....'Its the Slender man..and the dog that im with is....Smiley'.."So nice to meet you young lady." he said while shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too...Im Persephone Tristam" she said while gazing at the tall man. 'Im sleeping yes i am dreaming maybe i hit my head so hard on the ground seeing so many hallucination'.

When the Slender man was about to speak a loud noise came from the front door, "Hey Slendy im here!!!!!" Persephone saw Splendor man came running to her and hugged her. "Hello young lady my you have such a beautiful face would you like to have a picnic with me?" He said making Persephone gulp. Slender man hit Splendors head with a tendril. "Would you stop harassing her and make some breakfast!" he said while repeatedly hitting Splendors head with his tendril.

"Sorry about that, he is just an idiot." he said while touching her shoulder "Smiley..pls wake them up its time for us to eat." Smiley went up the stairs to wake them up. "So you will start your work today Ms. Tristam but first pls eat you need to recover from your injury." Persephone eye widened, she touched her face and felt a bandage from her right eye. "What happened to me?" She said while touching her right eye "You were injured because of your fall from the well..you were bleeding when you came here.." he said making her tremble a little "Who helped me?" she asked when a voice came from the stairs said "I did.".

He was wearing a black t-shirt with black pants and black shoes.....'Jeff!!!'....Persephone said in her mind, she wanted to faint but she couldnt she just stared at him blankly. "Im hungry what for breakfast?" he asked breaking Persephone's train of toughts "Pancakes." Splendor said while holding a spatula. "Great." Jeff said coming inside the kitchen. "Who is the new girl?" a guy asked Slender......'Eyeless Jack!!"....."She is the new wood cutter...her name is Persephone Tristam." Slender man touched both of her shoulder introducing her. "Well...welcome." he said walking towards the kitchen.

A girl jumped at Persephone making her fall from the ground "Yey a new play mate!" she said cheerfully......'Sally! whats going on here!?'...."Not now Sally you need to eat first ok?" Slender man said while picking her up and putting her on his shoulder "Lets go inside the kitchen..Its time to eat." they went inside the kitchen, Persephone followed them. She sat in the middle of Sally and Slender man. "Now we have a new person inside our household so treat her well." Everybody said 'Yes' and they ate on the table.

Persephone looked at her food and thinked....'I never ate pancakes before'...."Why? Dont like your food?" Slender man asked looking at her "No im just.....i never ate one of these before." she said shyly "Well eat up its your first time ill bet you will love it." Slender man said while proceeding from eating his meal. She nodded and took a bite..'It is delicious!'...she thinked while she took another bite.