Midari Ikishima x Female reader:plotted against

"What the hell did you do Midari?!"
You said Walking in the president's office.

After an hour or so of searching for your girlfriend not once did it cross your mind that she'd be with your older sister.

Not just that but she'd shoved a pen right into her left eye and blood was frantically spilling out .

She had her hands over the eye seemingly trying to stop it from spilling all over.

You looked over at Kirari who was as blank faced as ever. She didn't look bothered or slightly impressed by all of these.

"What the hell Kirari! Did you do this? What am i even saying, you're always behind everything that hurts me." You said Walking over to Midari and trying to not start panicking yourself.

"Don't you value her life?" You asked in a whisper like manner but she heard you loud and clear.

"Unlike you little sister, she doesn't eat my brains out and shove a gun up my coochie. Basically i don't really care but then your secret is safe for now Midari." She said walking over to her desk and sitting down. "But as safe and locked up as it is, the is a key that can open it up and you know so"

Midari slowly nodded before walking out the office and into the hallway of the school. You tried matching her pace but she clearly didn't want you to and getting the hint you stopped chasing after her.

"Midari........"

******

A whole week passed and you tried texting, calling and even visiting her but she'd just ignore you. You were confused and hurting, not knowing how to cope with these emotions you had no other choice but to talk to her.

Kirari......

You opened the door to her office, not bothering to even knock. Hair a whole mess, your attempt to hide your puffy eyes failed. Eye shadow running down your cheeks, dure to all the crying you did in the bathroom after a failed attempt to talk to Midari.

"Geez Y/n which bomb hit you? You look like shit." Kirari said as she looked at you walk towards her. She raised an eyebrow and when you didn't break eye contact she emmidiatly knew what was wrong.

"I can't tell you lil sister," She said looking back at her phone. You were puzzled and it turned to anger. Being ignored is the worst and you weren't about to let your own sister ignore you too.

You took her phone and shoved it on the table. You looked at her, fire spreading thru you (e/c) orbs and she noticed. Kirari loved seeing you being a woman she could call her sister.

She layed back on her chair and sighed, " The is a price for the information you seek little sister "

"Just tell me Kirari, i have no time for your stupid games." You said still not breaking eye contact with her.

"Ohk but you will pay the price and I'm not playing games here Y/n."

With that said, she grabbed her phone from the table and looked at it. She then showed you a picture of Midari kissing Mary Saotome.

Kirari watched closely for any change in you emotions, but the wasn't. She tilted her head a bit confused as to what's wrong with you. A while ago you had been crying over Midari ignoring you but now you can't show a slight reaction after seeing her cheat on you.

You stood up and walked out her office, with no other word said.
You couldn't react, you were confused. Why would she go to such extremes to hide her relationship with Mary.

You continued walking until you saw Mary and to your luck she was with Midari. You walked up to them and when Midari saw you she turned to leave but you stopped her.

"I hate you Midari. You can go kill yourself now. We are no longer together. "

You then turned on your heels and left. You went to your classroom and sat down.

'What's wrong with her?why would she do such a thing?' You continued asking yourself those questions until you saw someone sit in front of you.

Those eyes, that hair ,that smile. Only one person possessed such features, Mary Saotome

"Hi Y/n"

The way she greeted was not corky nor did it have the slightest hint of disrespect and that bothered you

"What do you want?"

You looked at her with the most disgusted face possible but to your Surprise she was confused. Now you were beginning to get pissed.
What does she even want from you.

"I'll have to explain everything i see." She sighed and placed her hands on the table.

"A couple of months ago me, Yumeko and you sister put a very complex plan into motion. The plan was seemingly easy but it had a couple of obstacles. (A) We had to get Midari to somehow fall inlove with Yumeko.(B) get you to start hating or else losing interest in her atleast. And (C) convince you I'm what's best for you.
But then Kirari had an idea to solve problem (B) and it automatically solved (C).
She put the plan to make Midari look like she cheated on you in motion. Don't worry love, i didn't enjoy kissing Midari at all. Anyways she then got you to sell your soul to her for the useless information she gave you, in order to hand your soul to me."

Mary looked at you as you mouth had been slightly opened. She giggled and closed it for you. After a while of just looking at her and processing what she said, you finally spoke.

"My own sister helped you make me and Midari hate each other. She made Midari stabb herself so i could want to know what she had against her that was so bad. I walked into her trap and handed myself to her. The price i had to pay is giving myself up for you to take. "

Mary slightly clapped her hands and leaned in to cup your cheeks.

"You are so smart love. And before you ask, she did it to gain all the votes we have on the up coming election. "

You looked at Mary. What the hell is wrong with them.

"Midari stabbed herself for a piece of useless information. "

Mary giggled and looked away, "You'd think that but she did it for something or someone wayyy more important to her."

You looked at her and she looked at you. She leaned in and slightly rubbed her nose onto yours.

"I've always loved you Y/n. And now i can finally have you all to my self. I'm so excited to go on dates with you, go to the mall and show you off, lay on your beautiful chest......"

She continued on but you couldn't understand what she was saying. You were fooled by them.
And now you belong to a crazy blonde, sexy but crazy nonetheless.

I TRIED SOMETHING NEW HERE TOO. I HOPE YOU BABIES LIKE IT.

IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ,PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THAT.

ANYWAYYSSSSS I LOVE YOU GUYS