Part 5. Peace Agreement.

(Y/N) POV.
     "Well, Looks like the plan is to make (Hong Nan) and (Beatrice) have an agreement that bring peace between this two. I just want to get this over with as soon as possible. So, I can enjoy my peace time, alone."-say in mind.
I make a contact with a acquaintance of mine, a gym and martial arts trainer to give (Hong Nan) and the bodyguards a 5-days schedule while I doing my own little plan.

Monday:
     Just being friendly to even though didn't want to do it. Her car left back tire is totally flat and I decided to give (Beatrice) a drive. With a little bit of Persuasion, She decided to accept the drive (Using the Infinity to avoid attention). "Where is the destination address, miss...???"- I ask her politely and she just being sarcastic:
-(Beatrice):"The hell you care...???".

-(Me)/(Y/N): "Thank, God. I'm used to become a taxi driver. So, Being patience is one of cab driver perks. I didn't say other jobs didn't have the patience perk, I just getting used to it in everyday daily basis."-say in mind until I said,
"Really...??? Right now...???. Miss, I just helping you to reach your destination, not for a fight.".

-(Beatrice): "Sunset Boulevard. I need to be ready and I need to grab something at my penthouse for this afternoon meeting with the CEO from "SANOFI" (France Pharmaceutical company) and Professor from WHO.".

-(Me)/(Y/N): "I just drop you off at Sunset Boulevard, because the roads is to narrow and small. So, I suggest you call a cab to Sunset Boulevard to pick you up to the meeting."

-(Beatrice): "Why the hell you didn't wait...???"

-(Me)/(Y/N): "Mike will blow my ass off with C4 if I don't do the 30-days social punishment and how fast...???"

-(Beatrice): "It takes 50 minutes from here. So, half of the times perhaps..."

-(Me)/(Y/N): "Alright. Seatbelt, Please. For safety."-while helping her with the Seatbelt.

(#Start at 0:48 and stop at 1:00).
Beatrice POV.
- (Beatrice): "What are you doing...???"- While watching (Y/N) face from really close range, I'm scared but blushing after making an eye contact.
- (Me)/(Y/N): (Actually Pulling and buckle up My seatbelt but after the he accidentally making an eye contact) "What are you thinking...???"
After that it just madly blushing and then, in less than 30-minutes drive, Me and (Beatrice) just have an usual chat even though she sarcastic like (Hong Nan) when we first met. Then, (Michael) just kick my ass because I'm late.

Tuesday:
(Y/N) POV.
     "Same thing like yesterday but different destination and its an alley way, quite suspicious one. "Why the hell its so quite...???. I been here before, usually homeless and street thugs will surround this area but no people in the surrounding. This is bad."- I said in my mind.

(Me)/(Y/N): "Why here...???"

(Beatrice): "I have an informant. I usually call him Sir Bandit."

(Me)/(Y/N): "Usually there is an street thugs and homeless surround here but, now empty. Be careful, Sh*t can go south real soon. So, be fast."

(Beatrice): "You not my dad. So-..."

Out of nowhere, There is one man with a casual outfit and a helmet knocking the car window on (Beatrice) side.
(Bandit): "Apothecary, You here...???"

(Beatrice): Open the window, "So, what is this all about, Sir Band...???"

(Bandit): "I got all your material for your fear gas and the other one, I will delivered it to your penthouse. Who's the driver...???"