x9 - Home

The blonde watches her girlfriend as she prepares some snacks for both of them.

Usually, she would be the one making their foods but since her girlfriend insisted AND persisted, she gave in and let her do it while she stares at her girlfriend's face and admired the beauty of her side profile.

Feeling the pair of eyes staring at her, Keni felt blood rushing up to her cheeks.

"Stop staring." She said.

"You're pretty."

"YUYAN!" Keni shouted.

"I wasn't teasing!" Yuyan defended.

The sudden compliment caught Keni off guard making her face a shade redder than a tomato.

She quickly served some kind of toast to the blonde, who was looking cautiously at her, and leaned to the counter.

"Eat. Taste it." She urged the blonde.

"You didn't put anything weird in here, right?" Yuyan asked.

"Taste it and you'll know." Keni shrugged.

"Zeng Keni."

"I didn't." Keni answered.

Yuyan took a piece and bring it closer to her mouth while observing Keni's face.

"I swear, I didn't put anything weird." Keni told her.

The blonde trusted her words and took a bite from the toast while keeping her eyes on Keni.

The dancer looked expectantly at her waiting for a feedback about how the food tastes.

"Well..." Keni asked.

"Hmmm......do you want an honest answer?" Yuyan asked.

Keni hesitantly nodded her head and prepared herself to get disappointed.

"Well........It's...a bit bland...BUT it's tolerable. I can still eat it." Yuyan carefully said as she watches her girlfriend's expression turn into a sad one.

It's a lie.

Obviously it's a lie. It had to be the best toast she's ever eaten.

She doesn't know what Keni put in it but it was delicious. The saltiness and sweetness were battling in her tongue as she savors her first bite. She had to force herself not to gasp just to tease the tall dancer.

A sad, "Oh...", left Keni's lips after hearing Yuyan's words.

"Hey, hey, don't be sad. I said I can still eat it." Yuyan said taking another bite from the toast.

Again, she had to remind herself not to show any reaction.

"No, stop. Don't force yourself to eat it." Keni sulked.

But Yuyan kept on munching the toast and even managed to finish it despite Keni's protest.

"Why did you still finish it." Keni pouted.

"I told you it was tolerable and that I can still eat it."

"You're only saying that because I'm your girlfriend." Keni remarked.

"Well, yeah that's true. I would probably say that for real if the toast didn't taste amazing."

Yuyan decided to stop the teasing before Keni burst into tears or else she would have to take Keni on a grand date to tell her that it was just a prank just so she could eat the majestic toast again.

"See I told– Wait what?" Keni questioned.

Yuyan acted innocently and looked curiously at Keni.