ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ - dreamnotfound

mcyt: dream, georgenotfound
minecraft/irl: irl
x who: another mcyt
type: fluff, soft kissing
description: dream and george are
testing living together
word count: 686

Clay walked into his apartment, George had been staying with him for the past few months to test living together as roommates, as they had became close friends after spending so much time together on calls and games. Clay had always thought of George as something different, something friends aren't supposed to make other friends feel, but he dismissed it as his inability to tell platonic from romantic relationships.
After he drops his bag to the floor and wanders through the dark, running his fingers along the wall to find the light switch he hears the satisfying click as the full room is lit up. After looking over the living room and the kitchen once he came to the assumption that George was in his room, the guest room, and walked over to his door.
"Hey, what're you doing?" Clay said loudly with a quick knock on the door and he waited for a response.
After a few moments of silence and dull noises of movement, George finally speaks up,
"Uh- nothing. Was just watching random stuff on YouTube."
Clay didn't really pay attention to his response and just skipped to the main thing on his mind right now.
"Wanna order some food? We can watch something in the living room too."
"Sure."
George spoke up, you could hear the grin on his face as he immediately hopped out of bed and opened his door to meet Clay in the hallway.

After several episodes of The Office, there was a knock on the door that their food had finally arrived. Clay answered the door, payed the man (with a generous tip of course), and proceeded to take the Chinese food to the kitchen so he could put it on some plates for him and George.
George walks into the kitchen and Clay could feel eyes on him.
"Just thought I'd dish my plate out, considering you always spill everything everywhere."
George said teasingly as he came up to Clay's side and started putting his food onto his plate.
"Yeah, sure, you're the one who spilled fucking wine on my carpet last week."
Clay laughs, giving George the side eye.
George started laughing quietly, as Clay started to realize how close him and George were standing. Arms brushing against each other as Clay caught a quick glance at George's face as he laughed to himself.
The kitchen was small and the counters were laid out in a 'n' shape, As George was in the top left corner, Clay stood to the right him when he realized he had to grab a knife.
Clay reached his arm around George to the other counter when George turned to him to see what he was doing.
George was backed into the corner, Clay was inches from George's face and he could feel the colour seeping into his face.
"I-I was just grabbing a knife."
Clay said with a sheepish smile as he looked from George's eyes to his mouth and back to his eyes.
"You couldn't have waited a minute until I was out of the kitchen?"
George said raising an eyebrow and letting a small laugh escape his lips.
All Clay could think about was that damn feeling, friends aren't supposed to make you feel like this.
Clay hadn't even realized but his face and George's were inching closer and closer. As his eyes were darting from George's eyes to his lips.
"Clay, w-what're you doing?"
George's voice was shakey and quiet which done something to Clay, indescribable.
"Do you- you not want it?"
Clay asked softly, there was barely any space between them now.
"No. I-I need it."
George's words were breathy and quivering as Clay took this as his cue.
Clay slowly tilted his head and pressed his lips against George's, George kissed back and then Clay realized,
This is definitely not a friendship.
Clay snaked his hands up to George's thighs and lifted him onto the counter top, as George sat there one of Clay's hands stayed resting on his thigh whereas the other had found its way to George's neck and jaw...