Family

Ohh this is a cute one! I have so much homework im dying!

Gonna watch THE GIVER later on! I heard its amazing! 

______

-JACK POV-

I had to wake up early today. My moms side of the family would be visiting today so that meant lots of prep and shit. Most people think I'm a jerk but when it comes to family I'm the nicest jerk you'll ever meet.

So my grandparents, two aunts & uncles and their children. Its gonna be a pretty big day, I got up to shower with a huge smile on my face. The real reason I was happy was because Emily's gonna meet them.

The first girl I'm bringing home.

I called Emily before showering. She picks up almost instantly, I smile knowing she missed me as much as I missed her. "Morning babe." I whisper into the phone.

"Morning! I miss you." She giggled. We don't talk for a few minutes, just not wanting to end the call.

"I've gotta shower, pick you up in a few! Dress casual. Love you!" I said.

"See ya later! I cant wait." She giggled again and ended the call.

Yeah it bummed me out when she didn't say she loves me too but I try to ignore it. What I love is that she's honest with me, I don't want someone who lies about their feelings. She doesn't and thats what attracts me to her even more.

Of course she doesn't know she's going to meet my family. I know she'll love this. I got showered and was ready to start my day.

-Emily POV-

So Jack is taking me out today, it's officially our second date. He said to dress casual so I was thinking a park date. After a long shower, I put on a blue maxi skirt, a white crop tee and white sandals.

I didn't add make up just lip gloss. I used the curling iron to make beach waves and checked my phone for a message from Jack.

From JackG: you look beautiful!

To JackG: you haven't even seen me yet!

From JackG: I don't need to baby.

I smiled to myself after reading his text, it wasn't possible to have a boyfriend who saw no flaws in you but I had found one. And I was the luckiest girl alive. I heard Jack pull up in the driveway and went downstairs locking the house. My parents were at work.

"I was wrong! You look even more beautiful than I had imagined! Come here," Jack yelled and lifted me into his arms, spinning me around. I giggled and squeezed him.

"You look pretty sexy too!" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. I pulled him in for a kiss. The minute our lips touched, a fire inside me burned intensely. None of our kisses were mediocre, but today it was much more intense and I wanted Jack badly.

I bit his lip slowly, he groaned. "Emilyyy, not now!" He pulled away staring at me like it's the first time he's seen me. I looked down but he lifted my chin up and kissed me softly.