Chapter 11

Swords and gunshots filled the area.

I wasnt thinking

I was on my hourse dodging any incoming attacks

Trying to follow stefan.

Everywhere i looked i saw kids laying on the ground.

Blood everywhere

Any sence of humanity seemed to have vanished

We finally reached the vice comander.

Jane reached to her and suddenly the battle became distant.

"We need to put an end to this? "

"Comander are you alright? I was worried sick. We are here to save you"

"I need no saving! We need to stop this madness at once"

"What? Are you for real? We found their camp after all this years and you wanna retreat while we are winning?! "

"I want the war to end i want us to be at peace"

"Since when do you wanna ally up with the enemy"

"They aint our enemies they have only tried to defend themselves since the start"

"I refuse to believe this madness"

"I'm not asking you, just give me the communication system"

"No, these monsters have brainwashed you. I refuse to let the league fall into the enemies hands"

The vice commander grabbed the communication system and threw it on the ground causing it to make a cracking sound.

I saw fear in Stefans eyes and he rushed down to his knees to the system as if it were a person.

"I can fix it, some cranks have moved out of place I can fix it" he said

"I won't let you" she said and reached for her gun

I saw her and jumped in front grabbing gun and pushing it towards the ground so she missed her shot.

I then disarmed her and held her in place.

I saw stefan with trembling hands moving the cranks trying not to break anything

Countless lives were at his hands right now, and I think it was the first time I've seen him so scared.