Keep Your Peace

As we were heading there an actress was being awarded for a drama she had participated, he and I just clapped from the far back. I admire her dressing, her make up, her pretty figure, she was truly beautiful. Lost in thoughts, another Kpop group began to perform as the lights dimmed once again and music filled the room. We began to speed walk through the aisle when he told me "we'll go towards your group table first" he said calmly but loud enough to hear him. That when all hell broke loose. " ..." "what happened he asked?" How the hell do I tell him stupid me forgot what aile my group table is or were the group table was located. Sweat began to slowly yet lightly form on my forehead and nose.

With all this, his facial expression was mainly perplexed, but soon thought through it and smiled genuinely to himself. "You don't remember where your seat is right?" He asked smiling sweetly. I wanted to d!3 at this point, everything today was going down hell than down hill. Without more dragging I looked up with my stupid face and nodded towards him, what more did I had, embarrassed was done, humiliation done, looking stupid done. I practically just fucked up my first impression. "That's fine" he said. "You can come sit with me" he offered and smiled, then began to blush."No! Wait! Ne-next to m-me" he said while scratching the back of his head, he was a little stuttering mess.

I wanted to call Namjoon, but the music was so loud he wouldn't have heard it, texting him could work, but the vibration would hardly be felt for the floor also vibrated with the music. Having no choice I accepted his offer. He guided me to the actors and actresses section of the event. Once we scurried into his direction he helped me take a seat. He was such a gentle man, but one thing that was a bit uncomfortable, well just a little bit was are chairs were to close. Now seeing, I could see my group members on the other side

남준 POV
(NAMJOON)

"It's been more than thirty minutes, were the hell is she!?" I was about to use my phone when it was a on two percent. "FUCK!" That's when Yoongi turned towards me with a confused expression. He nodded his head slightly initiating his concern, I slowly leaned close to his ear. "Moonchild-ah hasn't came back from her "fresh air" I gestured with my fingers. I sighed and began to rub my forehead with my left hand. "Did you try calling or messaging?" He asked. "Phone has two percent" I said, and took his out without hesitate.

윤기 POV
(YOONGI)

I pulled out my phone, I didn't hesitate to call, but as I was about to hit her contact I saw something familiar across the room. She looked all smiley and jamming to the rhythm of the music. But what I least expected was... her having a blast with Mr Lee Dong-Wook. I scuffed and place my phone back inside my pocket and leaned on my left elbow and focused on the other direction from them. "What's wrong Yoongi?, did she reply you?" He asked curiously with bit of concern being dragged along.

"Don't worry about her, she is having a blast" I said irritated with a tint of sarcasm. "Where is she?" He asked, not wanting to boil up, I pointed at the actors/actress section. He turned around and was relief seeing her, but at the same time feels the urge to pull her back with the rest of the group, guess I wasn't the only one.   

문차일드 POV
(MOONCHILD)

The K-group finished their performance, we all clapped and showed appreciation towards them. The announcer soon began to speak," now ladies and gentlemen, may we announce actors and actresses of well played roles", I was slightly interrupted by a nudge close to my arm. "who do you think will get the award?" He asked with a wink. "Not you for sure" I replied with a slightly initiating smirk and shake of head. I see how most of the actress and and actors are being called. But never once heard his name.

I waited and waited, and I guess he was too. Although he had a calm posture and face, I couldn't help but worry for his name not being called. I without hesitation and without think I unconsciously hugged him. When suddenly I felt a sudden tug on my arm that quickly surprised me, almost making my heart drop. When I turned around and saw ...

This chapter was a bit longer, hoped you liked it, follow, vote and leave comments, help me help you enjoy the story more- 🖤 [I'm sorry for the slow updates, have to much lately, but I'll try my best to update faster and sooner]