Chapter 12

- 2 years later -

"S-stop" you said struggling to breathe.

You had ran with Jungkook around the park like some toddler and damn little did you know Jungkook ran 3 times faster than before.

Both of you sat down at the bench , one huffing and the other laughing.

You were on your various dates that you had almost everyday for the previous 6 months you had started dating.

Everything was how you wished it would be.

Lana was dumped by her "boyfriend" after he found out she was a player.

- 1 year later -

You heaved a sigh as Rosé wouldn't stop continuously giving your makeup "touch ups" every now and then as you were nervous as you were soon going to walk down the path that's every girl's dream... The wedding isle of (your desired wedding venue).

You were wearing a beige gown with your hair curled up and tied in a messy bun.

You were walking down the isle with your dad as your friends and Jimin and Jihyo looked at you with proud and teary eyes.

Finally after the boring ceremony the priest finally said

"Now you may kiss the bride"

And there you stood in a gentle and short kiss as Jungkook whispered in your ear after you finished

"I feel like the luckiest man on earth to have you MRS.JEON."

~The End~

This cringey FF finally came to an end
And when an ff comes to an end it means...

A NEW FANFICTION!

It'll be published soon and my writing skills have improved from this FF and thank you so much for supporting this FF this means a lot to me. Hope you show your support with Blind Date the same way :)

Edit : it has published