Chapter 4 Old Version

I don't own Inuyasha or Harry Potter.

Hi just wanted to say that in this story I will not be writing out the Japanese suffixes so when people are speaking in Japanese just assume they are using suffixes, bellow are the list of suffixes and names people already introduced will have.

Ami Higurashi - Ami-San, Mama

Ginzō Higurashi - Higurashi-san, Gramps, Grandpa Higurashi

Kagome Higurashi - Kagome-Chan, Kagome-Sama, Nee-Chan

Sōta Higurashi - Sōta-Kun

Harry Potter - Harry-Chan, Harry-Kun, Tsuki, The Little Moon

For now Japanese and parseltongue will be written in italics.

~§~

Severus Snape sighed as he knocked on the Dursley's front door. In a bush nearby him a snake analysed the smell it got from him 'this human smells a little like the little moon, he has a smell of power around him too' she thought.

Snape looked up as the door opened, he saw a horse like bony woman. The woman shrieked. Snape smirked.

"What are you doing hear?"

"Why Tuni I thought you would be pleased to see me. As for why I'm here, we have reason the Potter boy is dead"

"Then that note... he was telling the truth" Patunia looks down.

"What note Tuni?" Snape sneers.

"I'll get it for you" Patunia says shocking herself and Snape.

She goes into the kitchen and picks the note of if the table, she had showed it to Vernon like she thought she would and he said that 'he would get it framed'. She walked back into the hall and into the entryway before handing the apparent suicide note to Snape.

Snape reads the letter and splutters in shock, looking up at Patunia with a glare. He looks down at it again, then returns to glaring at Patunia.

"You starved him!!" he shouts at her.

"Yes" she says while looking down shamefully.

"You locked him in a cupboard!!" He shouts another question out.

"Yes" she whimpers out.

"You made him do your housework!!" He shouts yet again.

"Yes, everything in that letter is to my knowledge true" she says quietly.

"You disgust me Tuni treating your own sisters son that way, your only nephew" he says loudly.

Patunia winces as she thinks about how everyone would be gossiping about her now. Snape sneers at her, before turning around.

"I wonder who the other letter went to Tuni, I'm sure the boy had planed this for a while, even being a Gryffindor he showed some level of cunning, all due to his childhood I suppose. I hope whatever the boy planned out ruins your life for good. Goodbye Tuni"

Snape walks away as Patunia walks back into her house.

~§~

Meanwhile in Japan

"What is this called? It tastes delicious"

"It's Kake Udon. I'm glad you like it Harry, it's Kagomes favourite"