𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:WE WON

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
WE WON

WHEN OLIVIA SAW NATASHA FLYING  on one of the Chitauri vehicles her heart seemed to stutter in her chest. They had been fighting the aliens for what seemed like hours on end, and watching as Natasha grew closer and closer to the portal only seemed to fuel Olivia's rage and anxiousness, making her fight even harder. Her ears immediately perked up when she heard Natasha's voice enter her ears.

     "I can close it." Natasha informed them. Olivia and Steve exchanged looks with one another before Olivia turned just in time to lock her jaws around the arms of the alien, pulling it's arm off as she let out a snarl. The artic wolf carefully ran over to the place she had left her clothes, quickly turning back to human and pulling them on.

     "Do it!" Steve quickly ordered, wanting to end this chaos as soon as he possibly could.

     "No wait!" Tony was quick to join the conversation, having flied away from the battle in order to grab onto the nuke that the council had sent their way. It was in his hands, his eyes narrowed as he came closer and closer.

     "Stark, these things are still coming." Steve argued.

     "I got nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Tony told them and Olivia's heart seemed to pump even faster than it already was. First Natasha, and now Tony? She couldn't lose anyone. She's lost one family, she wasn't planning on losing another.

     "Tony, you know that's a one way trip." Olivia warned the man, clenching her jaw as she killed a few more of the creatures. However, he just ignored her, leaving them all to stand there and watch Tony enter the portal with the nuke in his grasp. There was a tense moment before all of a suddenly all of the Chitauri fell dead to the ground and a light came from the portal, signaling that the nuke had went off.

     "Close it." Steve said looking up, Olivia looked at him with wide eyes, silently shaking her head. Natasha did as he asked and cut off the energy to the portal. It started closing, and the more it did the more her anxiety rose. She thought he was gone, but at the very last second Tony came flying through, except he wasn't slowing down. Hulk jumped up and caught him, landing heavily on the ground before throwing Tony off of him. Olivia quickly ran over to him with Steve following suit, Thor kneeling down in order to quickly rip Tony's mask off. For a moment, he wasn't breathing, his eyes closed and his body lay still. But Hulk wasn't having it. Hulk then roared and Tony jumped opening his eyes.

     "What the hell just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."

     "We won," Steve simply stated.

     "Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it." Olivia chuckled, shaking her head at the man before her attention turned towards Thor.

    "We aren't finished yet," Thor told them, making Tony sigh.

    "Then Shawarma after."

They all stood in there in front of Loki, with Clint pointing his bow at him and Olivia allowing her eyes to glow their bright blue, her claws protruding from her hands as she narrowed her eyes dangerously at the god. Loki looked between the group of Avengers.

     "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

When the world managed to get hold of itself, the group having done exactly what Tony had asked of them. They sat around a table, eating food that they had ordered from the Shawarma joint, silence over taking them as they just ate in peace, needing a breather after what seemed like hours of fighting.

After eating, and a few days had passed by, Thor had been allowed access to return to Asgard, and the group of Avengers all arrived at the destination point that would allow them to watch as Loki went off. Olivia got off the back of Steve's bike, offering the man a small smile as she joined Natasha and Clint's side, her hands placed in her pockets as she cocked her head slightly. Thor looked at the group that he had been quick to call his friends, sending them all a nod of the head before looking back towards Loki, turning the device in his hands, allowing the two Asgardians to be whisked away back onto their world.

     Olivia got into the backseat of Clint's car, with Natasha in the passenger's seat and Clint in the driver's. She popped her head between the seats, giving the two assassins a small smirk. "So, where to next?"

AND THAT'S THE END OF PART TWO! As usual, this book will once again go on hold until another part of a story or another story all together is completed! I hope you've enjoyed Olivia's story so far!