Chapter One - Desperate

[Credits to me FOR ONLY THE EDIT! Credits for the pic goes to the artist❤️]

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

***

>Marinette<

"You are kidding me right?"

I stare at Agreste's Agent in disbelief. Is he actually being serious? They want me to help them out by being in Agreste's shoot just because an extra couldn't attend it?

That isn't my problem.

And we are enemies.

Argeste is my biggest rival, we are always competing for number 1 model. Two months ago, it was Agreste but since I went from being a full time designer to now being part time designer and part time modelling my own clothes, I have managed to knock Agreste off his pedestal. Unfortunately, he has managed to make it back to first place again.

He is so infuriating.

And to top it all off, Agrestes manager comes to me... Me for help!?

You must be joking.

"I have already told you. Marinette will not participate in any shoots regarding the rival. Now if you will please excuse us, we have a shoot to prepare for." My agent speaks for me and I just go back to doing what I was doing.

"Please Marinette we are desperate." Agreste's manager pleads.

"That isn't my problem." I retort.

They have another thing coming if they think that I am going to help them out just because they're desperate.

"Marinette what can I do to make you accept? I'll give you anything!" ...this sounds like a good opportunity if I play my cards right.

It's actually sad that he is this desperate- I wonder how far I can push him though.

"Marinette doesn't take bribe-" My agent begins to speak for me but I quickly stop her. I want to see what he has to offer.

"Anything?" I ask with an eye brow raised.

"Anything. Mr Gabriel Agreste will not be pleased if the shoot ends badly." He says and I nod my head.

"Okay then. Patricia can you write this down please? I want a contract written up and signed." I say and my agent, Patricia, takes out her tablet and gets ready to start typing.

Hmm lets be ambitious.

"I want 70% of the profits made by this shoot. I want Mr Agreste to model my line of clothes in return and I want The Agreste foundation to owe me a favour." I demand, crossing my hands. My agent types this up and I can see his eyes widen.

"Please Marinette be reasonable. Its not possible for you to have 70%. How about 30% for you instead and 70% for the Agreste foundation?" He asks hopefully but I instantly shut him down.

"Yeah... no. 50/50 split is my final offer, including my other two conditions. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours. I'll let you think about it." I say. I turn around and start walking away from him.