13

hi beeches (say it back 🥺✋🏻)

Billies pov:

"wassup whores- oh shit i forgot there's little children watching this" i slapped my hand on my mouth giggling.
"anyways , todayyy! I've got a prank for y'all, i was scrolling on my YouTube feed or whateva and I came across a video called (calling my girlfriend another girls name prank, AND a texting another girl prank at the same time)

"ngl im a lil nervous you know cuz i don't know what y/n is gonna do i know she'll cry probably slap me or kick me out but we'll have to see... WOOOOOO omg y'all pray for me because i know my ass is gonna get beat after this"

"soo she's at the store rn she's probably on her way now" i tried opening my water bottle an I couldn't even open it my whole body was shaking from my nervousness.

"HAAAAHAAAAAHAA my hands are literally shaking Jesus Christ- yoooo i gotta hurry up and pick a name out... like a name I'm gonna call her"

hmmm....

Jessica.. nah

Bianca.. nahh that's too much

hmm... jasmine?  yeah not to bad

"alright i picked a name out the name is gonna be jasmine it's not too bad, she's gonna flip imma be like  "ayo jasmine go fix me a bean burrito or some shit." I chuckled

i had just text her asking when she's gonna come home

(sowy guys I forgot to lower case letters for the texting part☹️✋🏻)

"alright great shes on her way back here now so I'm gonna set you guys up by the tv and just chill on the sofa til she gets here, i also have to be kinda mean to her  and ignore her kinda to make it realistic yk" i say winking to the camera.

while waiting i texted my best friend Zoe if she wants to be on the prank too. Of course she said yes soo i decided to change her contact name to 'jasmine🍑💦'

TIME SKIP

oh shit she's here.

she practically bust the door wide open

"HIIIII BABYY" she quickly kicks her shoes off and jumps on the sofa cuddling me attacking me with kisses.

now i actually feel bad now because she's in a good mood but i have to ruin it in a couple of minutes.