Place of Meeting

Oh, hello, I didn't see you there. That is, if you even are here. I wouldn't be that suprised if you weren't. Is anyone truly ever anywhere? Sorry, sorry, I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, things written in bold are author's note things. So, without further ado, let's get into this horribly written fanfic!

"Hey! Tsukki, wait up!"

Kei could hear his childhood best friend yell as he ran to catch up to him. Tadashi had been his friend since way back in grade school. He was really his only friend, but that isn't important.

They were on their way back home from volleyball practice. Kei always walked back home with Tadashi, and today wasn't any different.

Kei lightly sighed as he took his headphones off and looked over to his friend.

"Are you ready for the training camp tomorrow?" Tadashi asked in an eager tone.

Oh, that's right, there was a two week long training camp with Nekoma, Shinzen High, Ubugawa High and Fukurōdani academy.

"Yeah, I guess" Kei said unenthusiastically. He'd been dreading the camp. Two full weeks, of nothing but volleyball. Just great.

They finally reached the outside of Tadashi's house. "Bye Tsukki! I'll see you tomorrow morning! Don't forget to bring your dino plushie."

Tadashi was the only person who knew. The only one aware of the dark, secret, fact. The only human in existence to have knowledge of his hidden private secret. The only person that knew Kei slept with a dinosaur plushie.

 He had gotten it on his 4th birthday as a gift from his cousin. He must have grown attached to it when he was younger or something because he now has trouble sleeping without it. So although embarrassing, he is always sure to bring it with him whenever he will be staying somewhere overnight.

"Alright, yeah I will, thanks" Kei responded.

Tadashi ran inside of his house and Kei started heading back to his own.

Kei threw his things into his bag as soon as he arrived home so he wouldn't have to do it later and flopped down onto his bed. He took his phone out and started scrolling on Instagram. 

As he was scrolling, he saw a picture of a dude, slightly shorter than him with his hair black parted to the right, partially covering his eye. Kei would be lying of he said that the male hadn't caught his interest, for at least a few moments. Little did Kei know, that he would be seeing the guy again, in the near future. 

Kei went back to scrolling on his phone and after about an hour or so, he heard a knock on his door. 

"Kei, may I come in?" Kei groaned at the sound of his brother's voice. 

"What do you want?"

"Aw, come on. Can't I stop by to see my little brother right before his big two week long training camp?" Akiteru inquired. 

"No. You can't." 

":(" 

"Alright, I guess I'll just go then. I hope you have a good time, and just know, I'm always here if you need help with anything. I am your big brother, after all" Akiteru said sadly before leaving and closing the door behind him.

 I am your big brother, after all" Akiteru said sadly before leaving and closing the door behind him