Maki the manger!

It was a nice day a daycare was burning Kokichi almost burned Shuichi's hand while he was making fries and the restaurant was packed with people getting lunch.

Now let's focus on Maki right now she was in the break room talking to the bosses assistant Kaede while drinking iced coffee and eating some cookies.

That's until Shuichi called Maki's name something about a customer asking for her? Maki sighed and set her coffee down before leaving the break room.

Shuichi led her to a table which had a middle aged women and two snot faced kids one looked 3-4 and the other 6-7 so right away Maki knew the kids were probably gonna be annoying.

So the women looked at Maki and asked in a harsh tone "are you the manger?" But before Maki could answer the women said something else "you probably aren't this kid is to much of a mess to fulfill a simple task" the lady said obviously referring to Shuichi as he pulled his hat down over his face.

Maki just looked at the women "I am indeed the manger and please don't insult my employees" Maki said "also what is your complaint?" Maki added trying to sound more friendly despite her having a blank expression.

"Well!" The women started and Maki braced her self for a rant- "well first this employee of yours is a fumbling, mumbling stuttering mess! And it's annoying as hell! He also can't learn to understand kids are free to do what they want if they're hurting someone!-" Maki ended up tuning the women out as she kept complaining about stupid stuff.

When the women was done Maki decided to say something back "well first Shuichi doesn't even take your order he always has cleaning duty since he doesn't have to speak to people because he doesn't like social interaction second your snot nosed kid was pulling at Shuichi's clothes while he was cleaning a table and even stole the stuff he was using to clean the table-" before Maki could finish the women just left.

Maki walked back to the break room and went back to talking to Kaede.

Corn pepsi