Chapter 1 Im watching you!

"Jay" yelled Ashly, that girl has been following us for an hour now! Every time I turn around I see her face exclaimed Ashly! Why is she following us? I don't know said Jay... I'm scared exclaimed Ashly why is she following us! Jay exclaimed "I just said I don't know why she is following us"! Omg stop getting mad over everything! I just asked a dam question yelled Ashly! Whatever says Jay. They kept walking but Ashly seemed to disappear! Yes finally she left in a excited voice says Ashly! Then she pops out in front of Jay saying Hey Jay remember me from history class? Ya what's your name said Jay? My name is Lucy steevencin! Oh well "hi Lucy I guess" Oh hi Jay I love you yelled Lucy! Wow back off loser he is mine Screamed Ashly! Not for long loser!!!!!! Then Ashly and Lucy started fighting in front of everyone in the field! Everyone started looking, Jay looked around and then just walked away but they didn't see him walk away so they kept fighting. Then Lucy stud up and said "Come back my love"! Ashly got up and wiped Lucy's shoulder around so Lucy's face was facing Ashly! Ashly put up her fist and punched Lucy in the face so hard she fell down! Then Ashly just walked away and tried to ketch up with Jay but he just threw her away! Ashly yelled "JAY"!!!! Jay just kept walking! Ashly and Jay just walked there separate ways! Until tomorrow at school, Ashly ran up to Jay an the first thing she said was "Are we good"? Jay just ignored her and kept walking! Uggggg why are u mad yelled Ashly!? BECAUSE YOU MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND YOU IMBARASSED ME, screamed Jay, everyone was looking! Ashly ran away crying, Jay said "Ashly come back" in a sad voice. She kept running so Jay just walked away. Next period after history class was lunch so at lunch Jay went over to talk to Ashly but Ashly was just ignoring him but then Jay said "Ashly listen I'm sorry I was to loud I get it but u can't get mad over it"! Ashly Yelled "Oh yes I can u humiliated me in front of everyone and then you got mad at me because some girl was hitting on you and I did something about it"! Ya that's the thing you did something about it just ignore it! Jay held Ashly's hand and said I love you but all of a sudden Lucy interrupted Jay and said "Hey cutie and sat on his lap" Ashly got up and stormed away, Get off of me yelled Jay! Then Jay chased after Ashly, Stop yelled Jay, Ashly kept walking, Jay grabbed your shoulder and turned her around and said "Why are you doing this, You know I would always choose you over her any day! Ya I guess but the way she sat on your lap, She is doing it to bug me! NO SHE IS, I mean no she is not, she is doing it because she has a crush on me screamed Jay! What ever just leave me alone! And Ashly just walked away. The next day Ashly was thinking of skipping school but she didn't know what Lucy was going to do to Jay today so Ashly went to school. Just as Ashly got to school she saw Jay but then she saw Lucy walking towards him as well, so Ashly walked really fast because she can't run in heels but Lucy was wearing sneakers so she ran towards him but Lucy got there first but when Ashly yelled "Jay" he looked but then Lucy grabbed his shoulder and yanked him close to her, Ashly stopped walking to watch, Then Lucy kissed Jay on the lips for 5 seconds and then Jay pushed Lucy away from him and yelled "Get away from me"! Then Jay ran after Ashly, Ashly was crying and then she said "Jut leave me alone and we are over"! "Ashly" yelled Jay! I said just leave me alone, yelled Ashly!