Chapter 3 Please?

Jays POV
Ugggg what time is it!? Omg it's only 6:00 AM, I should be a sleep right now!
2 hours later,
Yawwwwwn omg that felt like 2 hours wait I forgot to set my alarm clock for 7:00 AM oh know what time is it...? Crap it's 8:00 AM, oh wait I have a half hour, yes I was scared there... JAY WAKE UP, screamed Jays mom!!! IM UP mom...! I yelled as she walked in my room... Oh sorry mom I didn't know you were coming up to my room... Get dressed it's already 8:15! Then leave so I can change! So Jays mom left, And Jay picked a shirt up off the ground and smelt it and he said "Smells fine so he picked the shirt up and found a pair of pants and walked out of his room. As I was walking down the stairs I tripped on a step and went tumbling down the steps... Shit that hurt, yelled Jay! Jay got up with a bruise on his face, Oh my gosh what happen Jay... It's nothing mom I just tripped down the steps... Oh my gosh are u hurt did you break something? Mom (I was pushing mom away from me) I'm fine! Ok well then grab some breakfast and head on out to school! So I grabbed an apple and walked to the door! Bye mum love you! Ya love you to Hun! "CRUNCH" What was that?! Jay kept walking... "CRUNCH" Ok who is it, Come out I'm not afraid of you, You can watch me all you want I don't care so just leave me alone yelled Jay! Jay booked it to school and then turned around and realized it was Lucy... Why are u always following me around Lucy, yelled Jay You Know My Name! Yes you told me at grad! Answer my question... Why are you always following me! Cause I like you Jay! Jay didn't respond for a few seconds, Well ya I know that just why are you fo, Jay was cut off by Lucy's lips, Jay pushed her off of him... WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME, I DONT LIKE YOU GET THAT THREW YOUR HEAD! Then Jay walked away. Lucy teared up and ran to the girls bathroom...
3 hours later...
Hey Ashly wait up.
What do you want Jay!
I want you to talk to me!
Well then it looks like everyone doesn't get what they want!
Just wait Ashly...
What do u want!?
Will you go out with me?
Never ever will I go out with you again!
Why!?
Cause I made a huge mistake, Having you in my life!
Ashly walked away. Jay walked away in a different direction as Ashly. Jay turned around, Wait Ashly hold on! WHAT DO YOU WANT, Screamed Ashly! Everyone was looking... Jay was I'm embarrassed so he just turned around and walked away with his head down...
8 hours later...
Jays P.O.V
I walked to Ashly's house and went to the outside of her bedroom window and I was looking around for a few seconds to try and find a rock or something to through at the window...! Right there, YES! I found a handful of small rocks, so I picked up one and threw it at her window, She didn't hear it I don't think cause she didn't do anything... I picked up a fairly larger rock and threw it at her window...
Ashley's P.O.V
What the hell was that! I got up and walked to the window to see Jay standing in my front yard... I opened up the window and yelled "What the hell are u doing here Jay"! I came to see you, yelled Jay! I shut the window and put my purple fuzzy sweater and walked downstairs to the frond door! I opened the front door to see Jay walking over to me... I sat on the steps and he did the same too. What are you doing here Jay?
I came to see you...
Why?
Cause I want to be with you!
I know you do but, and I want to be with you too... But it's that Lucy person, I don't want to be with you when all she does is follow you around!
I know but I will put a stop to that, I promise!
Well..., I was cut off by Jays lips...
I was thinking to myself "Yes finally! Then he pulled away and kissed her again! They stopped kissing and started laughing, but then Jay started tickling Ashly and Ashly started laughing really loud, But then Ashly looked up while she was being tickled and saw her parents lights turn on in their bedroom! Oh no Jay my parents are coming! What yelled Jay? I saw their lights turn on when you were tickling me! What do I do, whispered Jay?! Hide! Where yelled Jay? I don't know... Uhhhhhhh in the bushes! Ashly pushed Jay in the bushes and Jay yelled "Oww"! Ashly quickly turned around as here dad opened the door... Oh hey dad, What are you doing outside at 11:00 P.M, you should be in bed, Yelled Ashly's dad! I know I know I'm sorry I just came out for some fresh air... Ok well get inside, You have had enough fresh air yelled Ashly's dad! ok I'll be in, in a minute! Ashly's dad shut the door and went to bed... Once Ashly's dad shut the door, she ran to the bushes and grabbed Jay out of the bushes and Ashly fell over with Jay on top of her... They kissed and then Ashly rolled over, so I Tyne pulled off of Jays lips and she rolled over beside him... And said "Wow" omg ok you need to leave! K see you tomorrow said Jay!
Jays P.O.V
She is pushing me out of her front gate... Hey hey hey, what yelled Ashly wow calm down! Oooooo you are lucky you are too cute for me too yell at you! Awww love you too:) Ok now leave, I quickly kissed her on the lips and left!