Chapter 1 Hubba Bubbas Unite

Once upon a time in a faraway land called America lived the Hubba Bubbas. A group of failed abortions brought together by their love of bubble gum who live in the sewers to feed their master, LEADER HUBBA BUBBA. Today was a particularly special day for the Hubba Bubbas. It was the day the Hubba Bubbas would make their first move on AMERICA. It's the year 2030 and ALL hubba bubba bubblegum has been BANNED from all countries. What the hubba bubbas were planning on doing is going out into the streets with their ginormous hubba bubba magical staffs and facing off with their NEWEST RIVALS. THE NEWEST MOST POPULAR BRAND OF BUBBLEGUM IN. THE. WORLD. You may be asking who these new bubblegums are? They are.. THE BLUBBA WUBBAS.  

The day started with all of the hubba bubbas meeting together.. except for ONE.. THAT ONE HUBBA BUBBA IS HUBBA BUBBA WERNER. You might be wondering who hubba bubba werner is? Well, he is the spy for the hubba bubbas. He is spending his morning spying on the BLUBBA WUBBAS so that they can DEFEAT THEM and rule the world and turn EVERYONE into a HUBBA BUBBA. Hubba Bubba Werner walked into the base of the Blubba wubbas and easily got in since they all knew him really well. He knew the blubba wubbas were stronger because they had a lot more things being the most popular brand of bubblegum in the WORLD. So it only made sense for him to sneak into the weapon room to start the HUBBA BUBBAS master plan. IT WAS TIME. back at the base of the hubba bubbas they walked to the streets and assassinated everyone at the white house. Because it was inauguration day. The hubba bubbas waited for the leader of the blubba wubbas to get on stage to make his speech. AS THE LEADER OF THE BLUBBA WUBBAS WALKED TO MAKE HIS SPEECH... HUBBA BUBBA WERNER JUMPED OUT OF THE SKY WITH A GINORMOUS FLAMETHROWER AND BURNED A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS TO ASHES. the blubba wubbas would NOT just sit here and take it though OH NO. so then the rest of the hidden hubba bubbas jumped from behind the stage and began a wAr! OUT OF NOWHERE.. A FELLOW ALLY OF THE HUBBA BUBBAS APPEARS TO SAVE THEM! THE WUCKA WUCKAS! They were ranked lowest for bubblegum and they wanted the hubba bubbas back and they wanted them back NOW!!! so they told the hubba bubbas to leave and they would take care of it. Before the hubba bubbas left hubba bubba werner threw his hubba bubba flamethrower at Hubba bubba Elias and hypothetically murdered him. Hubba Bubba leader GRACE grabbed werner and accidentally disintegrated his arm because she just found out she has magical fairy powers that can cut off the arms of whoever she touches. 

The hubba bubbas made it back to the hubba bubba base which is also an abandoned bubblegum factory. 

Next chapter we will get into why the Hubba Bubbas got banned