seventeen

minho held the younger's hand and gave an assuring nod with a faint smile before the younger eventually approach the officer in charge.

" good afternoon sir, how may i help you? " the officer asked jisung as soon as he entered the station with minho.

" i would like to make a report " jisung simply said, looking back at minho who's giving him a ' good job ' smile.

jisung began to tell the officer about what has been happening for the past 3 years and why he didn't make a report before. fortunately, the officer told jisung that with enough proofs, both juyeon and yugyeom can be put behind bars with offenses.

after almost one hour of providing the officer with his medical records due the amount of times he was beaten up by the guys, all of the conversations he had with the guys and also the times when yugyeom and juyeon was down with offenses because they stole something, that would be enough.

" hey mr han's boyfriend! do take care of him because i don't think it's safe for him to be out there alone " the officer said and chuckle before focusing back on his computer.

" sure i will! thank you sir! " minho replied, a smirk which the younger ignored and walked away with a smile.

" hey boyfriend! you should wait for me, it's not safe for you " minho said after catching up with the younger.

" excuse me mr lee, i'm not your boyfriend " jisung said and rolled his eyes, receiving a chuckle from minho.

" how was it? " minho said, pulling jisung closer as minho had his arm around jisung's shoulder.

" it was better than expected. thanks to you, of course. if you wasn't there with me, i wouldn't have been able to speak up " jisung said, giving minho his cutest smile.

" let's go back to gimpo with me " minho said, earning a question look from jisung.

" w-why? we'll be safe here, don't worry. i don't want to trouble you " jisung said as he lowers his head down.

" babe, you're not troubling me at all. and my answer is you're still going back with me " minho said with an innocent smile, which obviously jisung can't resist.

//

" JISUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG " the boys shouted as soon as minho and jisung got inside the house.

" we were all so worried about you! " felix said and pouted, as everyone could see changbin were literally dead seeing that cuteness.

" i'm good! and i did it!! " jisung said, excitedly, as hyunjin, seungmin and felix started pulling him into a hug.

" innie! i miss you! it's been long since we met " jisung exclaimed excitedly as jeongin went to hug jisung as a reply.

" somehow.... i forgot that jisung and jeongin are childhood bestfriends " chan said, as everyone agreed with a chuckle.

chan and changbin did the same, hugging their precious little brother. smiles were shown on everyone's faces. this is happiness, minho thought.

while jisung were catching up with others, hyunjin went beside minho, who were sitting on the couch, smiling looking at the happy jisung.

" you've never change hyung " hyunjin interrupt minho's daydream.

" hm? " minho turn to hyunjin, replied in confusion.

" you're looking at him exactly like how you did back then " hyunjin chuckled at his flustered cousin.

" hyunjin.. he's so perfect. and even after years, i'm still in love with him. like i keep loving him more and more as days passes by " minho confessed, letting out a sigh which leaves hyunjin in confusion.

" but what's the problem? " hyunjin asked, not sure of what the older is thinking now.

" i mean he might have said that he liked me and stuffs but those words might be a joke.. i don't know " minho stated, and hyunjin knows that it was just minho's mind playing trick on himself.

" why not you just go for it? " hyunjin asked, as minho just shrugged.

" anyways i miss you " hyunjin pouted and rest himself in minho's embrace and minho gladly cuddled the younger.

" i don't know if i'm his boyfriend or you're his boyfriend " seungmin came out of nowhere and stated, making both minho and hyunjin chuckled at seungmin who's standing right infront of them with a sulky face.

" baby, you're my only one! i just miss minho hyung that's all " hyunjin pouted, making seungmin give in.

" come here kiddo i miss you too " minho said, welcoming seungmin in his embrace.

seungmin skipped and jumped into minho's embrace with a puppy laugh. minho has been their emotional and physical support ever since they got in a relationship. both seungmin and hyunjin can't be more than thankful for minho's existence in their life.