Heart broken

7 months later
Simone POV

Me in von are bestfriend now. For the pass few months we have gotta really close in now that's my bestfriend.

Me in the girls are on are way to the mall for a party tonight. We hopped in my white Benz, we pulled at my drive way in we headed to the mall blasting megan thee stallion sex talk we in the girls went live as we was singing.

Ayy, ayy
Boy you know you need to come give me that dick
He want to hit from the back 'cause I'm thick
I like to fuck on them when I get lit
Yeah, tell me this pussy the shit
Aye, ooh, he so thirsty
Ride that dick like a horsey
He said, are you tired?
I look back like, boy please

Ayy, let's have the sex talk (Huh)
I wanna see your body, take your clothes off (Huh)
I'ma bust quick if ya lips soft (Huh)
Rock that ship 'til ya blasts off
Ayy, yeah, let's have the sex talk (Huh)
Got a big boy, then pull it out, hey
Can you make it feel like the first time? (Huh)
I don't get tired, let him wear it out
Ayy, yeah

Put my feet up on the bed, ride it to the tip-top
He likes it doggy style 'cause I make that ass pop
He never finna leave me 'cause I got that drip drop
Said...

The music had got cut of by my phone ringer. The girls smacked there lips in said who is that" I looked at my phone that read" R.O.D🥰💙" Von I replied to the girls. I wanted to make von mad so I didn't answer.

The girls look at me like I had two heads. Asian if u don't answer that phone he gone go crazy" Jamya said, I laughed in said I know that's the point I'm tryna make him mad. They all I nodded in we finish singing to megan.

Jamya pov

We was in the mall we got more shoes clothes purse in other girly things. But I got tea me in Bryson in dating. We got serious 3 months ago but I got trust issues so hopefully he don't break my heart.

I got hungry so I said besties let's go to the food court. They nodded as we was walking somebody bumped me. I got up in said watch yo step damn, she turned around in it was that girl that was with Jada at the court.

She laughed in stepped all on my bags. I grabbed her by her hair in sling her towards the wall.

We hit the floor in she grabbed my hair so I start pinching her dead in her face. All I could her is my bestfriends saying don't touch me.

Amiya pulled me off of her but before I got to fae I spit on her. I grabbed my bags in we walked inside the food court. So boo we gone act like u ain't beat the shit out the girl" India said. If she would have said sorry i would just left it alone, but bitches don't know what sorry or my bad mean. They laughed in said u did that i nodded in said i know.

We got are food sat at a table in began eating in talking. Till my phone start ringing I looked at the name in it was Bryson.

I answered in said yes. He asked me what I was doing in I said at the mall with the girls why? I just saw yo fight it's all of Instagram, we got some talking to do when u get home I'll be at yo house" he said before I can say some he hung up. I looked at the girls in said I'm in trouble when i get home. They looked at me confuse to i told them what Bryson said in they thought it was funny.

Not gone lie I did to but I knew he was finna curse me out.

Simone POV