Yandere En x Modern Reader (Requested)

Lali_ho

If we're doing a modern reader, En's age is toned down to 30.

-

• My guy doesn't even let you out of the mansion unless he's with you-

• He's most definitely possessive and would make sure you're around him 24/7

• Your electronics are taken away.

• He makes sure you're asleep before him.

• It kind of pisses him off when you stay up until 3 am in the morning because he has to knock you out for a better sleeping schedule-

• He doesn't like hurting you, but will actually do it if he has to.

• But, tight hugs when you two are asleep.

• One insult towards you, En's sending Shin and Noi to that person's brutal death.

• But, if En is in the slight mood for it, he'll kill the person himself.

• Someone actually hits you? Aight. Mushroom time.

• If you try to escape, En's gonna do the dirty with you to show that you're not leaving any time soon.

• En might take a bit of his anger out on you during that time, but he treats you like a goddess after that. I promise.

• He spoils you sometimes. If you want things at a certain time, En will send a servant to get it if it's not dangerous.

• En may tease you if you decide to still escape.

• "I'll give you a ten minute head start."

• Like, bitch-

• Face it. This bitch is a billionaire-

• En sometimes doesn't take no for an answer at all.

• He will sometimes force you to do something you don't want to do, because... you know. If En wants something, he's gonna get it.