✰ Chapter 1 ✰

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"IMA BE LATE" I argue with myself as I run with books and papers in my hand. Before I noticed I was on the floor with all my items everywhere, I try to rush to pick them up but what I didn't know that someone was helping me.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

I only noticed when we touched hands picking up a paper.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

I look up and see this male, he was cute I thought to myself but before I could stop my thoughts from wondering he begins to talk. "Ahh sorry, I didn't mean to cause this mess!" he quickly apologizes. "Nooo, you're fine, it's all my fault I was in a rush and didn't see where I was heading. I have to go however thank you for helping me." I bow down and utter nervously as I run away to my job before I get fired. "Wait, that guy was cute, though I didn't see his face since I was panicking, his voice sounded familiar and oddly comforting... UGH, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING I NEED TO GO BEFORE I GET FIRED!!"  I mentally scold myself.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

Hongjoong's POV:

That girl was very pretty, she was memorizing.... but she dropped something a moon-shaped necklace with the letters [First letter of your name and M] the necklace was extremely pretty, it weirdly reminded me of her. "YA YOU FORG-" before I could finish my sentence she was gone. I just put the necklace in my pocket and went on with my day, I had no time to look for her.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

Later at your job

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"Hello Moon Y/n, may I have a word?" Your manager asks you, you nod your head and follow him to his office. "I have received a request for a personal interpreter for a company, the job will last for 2 weeks. I have personally requested you for the position, as you have proven your skills in past projects. Will you accept the offer, Ms. Moon?" Your manager awaits your answer.
"Yes sir, I will accept the job." You answer almost immediately.
"Great, the job starts Monday. I will send you the details of the job and the company will explain further to you. For now, you have the meeting with them tomorrow. You're released for today, you may go home and go over the details."
"Thank you sir" you walk out of the office. "YES FINALLY I GET TO LEAVE THIS OFFICE!" you have a mental celebration.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

* You get all your stuff ready and ride the bus to your apartment, you had a pretty nice apartment for a translator/interpreter for 3 languages you made an amazing amount of money. You were also a pretty big deal on social media. In your free time, you made covers and worked at a temporary dance company, and liked to model once in a while.*

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

*As you got home you start looking over the details of the upcoming project and you couldn't believe your eyes*

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

"No way...." you utter to yourself as you see the job you have been offered.

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

To be continued...

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

Me rn cause this story is going nowhere :)

❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀

A/NAHHH sorry I'm so bored and I'm on a trip at the moment and have nothing to do so I'm writing this for fun- I have no idea if ima continue cause I want it to have a special meaning and an actual plot but rn there's nothing 😃✋