|~•3°~|

°Chap 3 - The Marriage°

It was there marriage day. Yeonjun was in the bride room you could say.

Smiling.

Yeah smiling. Since he got to know that Soobin is just like his ideal type he's kinda excited for his marriage.

But there was also someone who wasn't smiling at all.

It's Beomgyu. Like how could he even smile cause he already knows just in some minutes there's a bomb about to blast.

He's scared thinking what if Yeonjun's gonna hate him after knowing how Soobin really is. But what can Beomgyu even do he just wants the best for his bestfriend.

“Yeonjun come it's time to go.” Yeonjun's dad said.

•°•°•°•

As Yeonjun was walking close to the aisle. Beomgyu's heartbeat was increasing too. The only wait was for Yeonjun to look up and see Soobin's face.

Just before climbing the two stares Yeonjun looked up smiling to finally see the face of his soon to be husband.

And Yes. Now the bomb did blasted. The only wait was for the reaction.

Yeonjun's smile fell as soon as he looked at Soobin. But Soobin was just awkwardly smiling not knowing what will happen next. In past days Soobin has grown some feeling for Yeonjun.

But still hasn't named it.

Yeonjun looked back where Beomgyu was standing just to see Beomgyu clutching on his husband, Taehyun's arm while looking down.

Yeonjun looked for his mother and then for his father beside him. His mother was far away so he did nothing but his father was just beside him.

But due to his bad luck. Before Yeonjun could say a single word his father whispered to him.

“Yeonjun...step forward.” But in return Yeonjun did nothing. So his father slightly pushed him making him come back to his sense.

Now werther Yeonjun wanted it or not he did stepped forward finally being infront of Soobin.

“Choi Soobin do you take Kim Yeonjun as your lawfully husband. To hold onto him in good, bad, rich, poor.....bla bla.” The priest said.

“I do.” Soobin said as he smiled at Yeonjun. But Yeonjun did nothing because of being so busy in glaring.

“Kim Yeonjun do you take Choi Soobin as your lawfully husband. To hold onto him in good, bad, rich, poor....”

Everyone looked at Yeonjun as he didn't said Anything. Yeonjun's father again slightly pushed Yeonjun.

“I do.” Yeonjun said as he closed his eyes letting his tears fall. But no one noticed it accept Soobin.

“You may kiss each other.”

Dang it.

Yeonjun lightly frowned due to frustration.

Soobin stepped forward and caressed Yeonjun's cheek making him look up. Soobin stared in his eyes. As his thumb made his way towards Yeonjun's lips.

He pressed his lips on his thumb. Soobin pulled away and looked infront of everyone.

Fake smiling.

“Does he think doing this will make him look good.” Yeonjun thought as he glared at Soobin before standing beside him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°