Chapter 11: Y/n where are you?

"You're late! The days already ended and still hasn't come!!! Souchirou you dumb butt!! I'm going to make my move! And pig assaults it's chest!..."

I've been waiting for that kentaro! I jump and and saw the mice that holding my sword...

"Mice my sword!!"

I took and take off my clothes then wear my boar mask and stand in thw window...

"Start to go kill some demons pig assaults!"

I rushed and find the demon, I run everywhere and found a big hole....

"Gwaaahahahahaha, found the hole to the  demon nest! I'm feeling a tingles there's a demon here!"

I jumped and about to dive but my head is only that can fit, I laughed and made my body flexible so I can fit in...

'Human pattern cloth, what the hell? No, this sanitation are living humans'

I felt a cold air passed through me and heard a familiar voice...

"Be careful inosuke sama...."

Y/n voice?! Wait...

"What this guy doing?"

"And what are you doing here? You're going in someone's storehouse, so dirty stinky! So dirty!"

What's with this stinky worm?! Ewww!

"Inosuke sama, I believe in you... You can do it"

Y/n voice?! But I can't feel her presence anywhere!. Is she dead?! No I need to finish this to know what's happening to her...

I start cutting the clothes and avoiding to cut the human beings... While fighting my sword slipped but I'll still manage to take it. Then someone talked behind me

"Who the hel are you guys?!"

"We're uzui's wives but I can't fight very well, so don't expect too much from me"

"Sama! Stop acting like a weakling!"

Now they are arguing..... When O was about yo attack I felt the familiar sense... Then like a lightning came up...

"You should just stay asleep forever man..."

Then the strong presence came up... The old man!

Uzui's pov

"Sorry I came late..."

'Arigato, Uzui-san'

That demon voice again! What happened to her?! It feels like she's dead! I pat the two heads of my wives and sama start to cry...

"Hey bastard! The god of festivities! The mash-"

"Can you feel y/n alive?"

I asked out of the blue she was right about here...

"I-"

"Never mind let's go! Follow me!"

I rushed toward the fight happening...

'That girl! Did I put her in danger?! Did she got eat?! No way she's a demon!

Inosuke pov

He's fast but the question earlier! Y/n where are you?!

"Inosuke! Hurry up! You don't have to worry about me dead or alive! No need to worry! Please be careful and do your best!"

Y/n?! I was about to stop but I can't like someone pushing run forward and don't look back....

Y/n what happened? Where are you?