❄︎𝐓𝐞𝐧❄︎

*𐬺❄︎𐬺*

*𐬺❄︎𐬺*

Iliana didn't see Jungkook all day at school. It's game day but the band and color guard aren't traveling to round one. Neither is the dance team.

It's the last hour of the day and since Coach Willie has to get ready to leave early, the entire class goes to the gym. There already playing basketball is Taehyung and Yoongi.

Iliana walks over to her best friend and ask, "Where's Jungkook?" She asking slipping her hands into her khakis short pockets.

Taehyung wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks at his best friend.

"He's sick. He woke up with a high fever."

He tells her going back to playing ball. Her heart drops at the news. She had to go and see him. To make sure he was okay. He did tell her his parents weren't going to be home this weekend.

"Tae!" She calls waving her hands for him to come and see her.

He hands the ball to Yoongi and jogged towards her,

"Yes?" He questions placing his hands on his hip.

"Uh, where does he live? I forgot." She tells him.

He sighs and gave her his address. She tells him thank you and made her way to the bleachers.

❄︎

The bell finally rings. She takes out her keys and made her way to her car. She gets inside and starts it up. She pulls into the short line of students and parents.

Before she went to Jungkook's, she went to the store. She grabbed some chicken noodle soup, some medicine, and some ice cream for the both of them. She made her purchase and left the store.

She made her way to his house. The drive felt short but she drove for ten minutes. Her eyes widen at the size of the house.

"Woah." She breathes out.

It was a two stories house with a wrap around porch. It was beautiful. It was beside the lake front. She grabs the grocery bags and made her way to the large house.

She knocks on the wooden door and she hears a faint,

"Come in."

She walks in and there looking dead on the couch was Jungkook. He coughs as he groans at the pain of his throat. She shuts the door behind her and set the bags on the coffee table. She gets on her knees in front of him.