writing

Yet again another write about my option and shit let's start

Writing is a way to escape for some people, it might be a hobby or job for others. Me personally I always liked jotting or drawing my ideas. I think that says a lot about me. I loved reading ever since I laid my eyes on a book, didn't matter what it was as long as it had words I would read it. I grew up moving and living poorly and I still kinda do since California is the most overrated state with such high taxes and expensive houses that most people end up in the streets or in a house with only one room, a bathroom a sink and that's it. Most people love hearing what people like writing, others like reading something interesting and short or a slow burn and long, I have thought that some people should keep some things to themselves like some fans that take things a bit to far and sexualize minors.

Starting this topic new some people like reading love letters and poems for a lover because they are a hopeless romantic like myself which end up me fantasying about a story about people falling in love so easily it hurts others who love that person. Most people just give up writing of the bat, the only time they have written some kind of story or something that has dedication is for English or history class which is kind of depressing. Some people have told me that I shouldn't write because they have to be better which is absolute bullshit and others would agree because anyone can write even if its your mind or a full journal you could make up a story, a story where it might be so predictable that people read the entire thing to find out they are correct or where its so unpredictable that people have to finish it or else they will be troubled because they didn't know the end.

Writing. Its a pretty good thing because it helps educate and explore the mind. I write because its a escape and its a pretty good way to vent things out without giving your friends a idea of what's on your mind.

Wasn't planning on posting this but here we are I hope you like it because it was gonna stay in the drafts for a while