Introduction

Hi all, I am so glad that you have taken your time out of a possibly busy life, or a life of being a couch potato (such as myself)' regardless thank you for reading this story. 

The story that I'm writing has been with me for a long time and although that might sound cliche, it's true. We probably all have that story that's been with us for as long as we can remember. This story and characters have evolved and I've finally decided to write them down in a proper book.  I am so glad that you can follow this journey with me. 

I eventually want to become an author and publish my stories for real. Its always been a dream of mine to write and I guess posting my book on this, chapter by chapter is a start.         I would love feedback (good or bad) so I can learn how to better my writing. 

I want to be an author because I want to be able to create a world and characters that people can escape to. I know that sounds cringy but growing up I always found books as a safe place, And I want to be able to create that for my readers. 

This book will be released chapter by chapter with each chapter coming out around a week apart. I will try to release them weekly but sometimes there might be a long wait.  

I cant wait to see how this goes and I'm so excited to begin. I hope you enjoy the story and if not, I would really appreciate any recommendations on how I can improve. I am open to any criticisms. please enjoy the story and if you have read this introduction instead of going straight to the story, thank you. 

Details

14-year-old genius, Arthur Pent makes a living by selling advanced weaponry to New Yorks biggest crime syndicate, "five families". This leads Arthur to discover a hidden organisation of the most peculiar people. Hoping to get a score by stealing advanced technology, Arthur is thrust into a hidden world full of people with extraordinary abilities and dark secrets, whilst meeting new friends and having an experience of his lifetime.

Characters and powers

Arthur Pent: no known powers

Audrey Grey, code name Plasma: Plasma powers 

Ash: Can turn anything into ash with a click of his fingers access to dark magic. 

Ruth Paloquin: Knowledge of everything to do with flight 

Sting: used to have wings, no current power

Charlie Grey, Code name Ember: Can set wind currents and breezes on fire 

Clark: rouge  exoskeleton AI program 

Chase: able to transform down to DNA 

Time period 

1981