Part 6

Shanthi is finally happy that Krithika is staying back in their house for some more days. Prabhas took her to his company as a visitor and showed her the whole campus. He made her meet his office friends, she felt good knowing them. They were very nice to her. She liked his team. During their discussions she got to know that he is planning to keep his own company soon along with his friends.

She found him very sincere and dedicated to his work. She wondered how silly he turns from that serious mode once he comes back to home.

That day he did early logout to take her out.

In his car.
K - you didn't asked your manager !

Pr - I did ping him. Not an issue.

K - I liked your future plans.. about your own company..
By the way what exactly I got to do here... You can't bring me everyday na..

Pr (smiling) - what you wanna do. Tell me

K - I want to be a manager (saying with a proud smile)

Pr - Oh!...... sure you will be (driving and looking at her)

She gave a questionable yet smiley look

Pr - to my future company 😉

She smiled, not knowing he really meant that.

They stopped by a lake point which he loves to spend time there. It's near to his office, he usually spends some time by himself after leaving from work sometimes. It's a less crowded and more peaceful place.

They walked for a while and sat on a bench facing the lake. He looked at her when she is watching the surroundings "it's beautiful"

Pr - yes it is. My favourite place.

She looked at him

Pr - I mostly come here alone... usually after a tiring day. Sometimes I used to sit here for so long forgetting the time. This place give me peace and makes me discover myself. I got a lot of ideas from sitting here. It's like my best friend. Whenever I'm in a confusion or need to take any decision I come here and sit for sometime. My wisdom giver.

I knew someday I would come here along with you. It took a little longer though.... but I'm happy it happened.

She looked down when he gazed at her. She didn't know what to say.

Pr - how life went for all these years..

K - it went well.. can't believe they went so fast but back then I used to wonder when would I see you again. Sometimes I used to get so bored and pissed off, but thanks to Sanju and my mom... When I'm outside Sanju was always with me and in home it's mom. I don't know what would I be without them. Now Sanju will be missing me poor thing 😕

Pr- don't worry she'll also find some boyfriend

Krithi (looking at him)- she already has.

Pr- oh wow... I didn't expect... For how long?

K- three and half years.. he was our classmate actually

Pr- nice.... So everyone are far ahead of us
(Turning towards her) and where are we?

K- at the lake 🌝

Both laughed looking at each other's laughs

____________________________________________________

Days passed.. Krithika mostly used to be at home but she never felt bored. She enjoyed knowing more about Prabhas from his mom and his friends.

Prabhas spent most of his time with her everyday after coming back from work. They used to sit and talk for hours and hours about anything and everything. His mom knows that, because earlier he used to tell his mom after coming from office how his day went and about his friends and all, but now he is not talking much about it. She didn't mind it anyway.