Chapter 1

Written by JustBeingRe2l
Question of the day: who plays amity (picture above.)

Amity POV

I walked down the hallway as some stupid older kid pulled my bag to make me stop walking. I glared at his walking figure as my cousin, Emily, was walking a fair distance ahead of me now rambling loudly to her 'bae ' Chloe.

I sped up to catch up with them. I will never understood why people call people bae, a Danish word for poop. if you think about your just say 'bla blah blah my poop I love you.' which is incorrect because you know it is wrong and calls people disgusting thing.

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.
I realised I was once again, trailing behind so I sped up. "so Amity, are you coming with me to go get lunch for Jessica?" She asked me, which I agreed because I have notified being alone in a big butt school is not very nice... especially with everyone using these vine poo like "you got no friends."

"Yeah sure, I guess" I answered. As we walked through to mrs Williams classroom, where older kids go for lunch. well some anyway. I always felt proper bad and cool, like a boss, whenever there was a chance to go in.

Mia, Jessica s friend, and Tyson were sat on the second closest table to the door, laughing about something I probably didn't even wanna know... "hello little sister." Jessica stated, she had a broken knee because well she is so fragile she just jumped her knee In health and social class and boom. " Can I have a muffin please." What about dinner?" Emily questioned worryingly (a/n is that a real word?xD) due to the fact Jessica is a bit anorexic. " just get me a muffin, don't tell mum pleaseeee." she begged, "ok fine." Emily groaned, you would've thought she was the older sister with the way she acted.

Mia was gorgeous. she had dark locks falling to the middle of her back and greenish eyes with a nose ring settled in the corner of her nose. and just to Add up to make her even better, she's funny as well!

Tyson on the others hand, is gay. quite literally. I thought Jessica was joking with me when she told me but he is actually, gay. which was a bit weird to adjust to At first but now i can't imagine him being straight. it's actually quite funny people think he is straight and flirt with him and he flirts back pretending to be straight and how everyone thinks him and Jessica date.

I pulled out my phone when I saw god himself walk into the room near the door. I pull out my phone and play on Crossy road when I'm nervous or bored.
Mia got up to go talk to him as he motioned them over. Its obvious they have a thing. it's like a wattpad story I read once, good girl doesn't like bad boy, bla bla bla something happens they like each other secretly but none of them admits and ugh.

I don't want to sound mean, because I'm not but you get what I mean.

I sat down and sighed, positive I was flushing and smiling. stupid face, at least I could blame the blushing bit on makeup huh?

A/N well that's the first bit... sorry if it is short and whatnot. amity is 14. and the boy whose name hasn't yet been introduced is 17. Just putting that out there