I: Peter

My life was always awful so when my best, and only, friend, Shree, told me he was half goat and I was a demigod it was amazing for me. I was a son of Hades for heaven's sake!, or Hade's sake maybe? That was good, right? But then the extremely positive part of my brain kicked in and just kept tellig me it would be the same but somewhere else. Hades was ignored and hated by the gods so I would be ignored and hated by the rest of the demigods. That was just my kind of luck, I was the son of the least liked god. I tried to tell myself that it would be different, that people wouldn't hate me there.

I was wrong.

It wasn't different.

Not at all.

This was obvious since the moment I set foot on camp. Wherever I looked people stared at me with disgusted looks on their faces, this made me feel awful and nervous so I started to make everything around my feet die. Grass turned yellow, flowers withered away and this only made people frown at me further. I just stared at the ground zoning off as Shree talked to me, I didn't get a word of what he was saying. He suddenly stopped in his track and I almost knocked him over.

"Chiron!" He called over to a man on a wheelchair close by. The man came over to us.

"Hello Shree" he said, "You must be Peter, right?" He said turning to me, I nodded, "I'm Chiron, the camp director. I would talk you right now but I'm sort of in a hurry." He then turned back to Shree, "You should go over to the forest, your family is looking for you" without a word Shree left us, Chiron turned back to me, "Look for Will Solace in the infirmary, he'll show you through camp" He said, then he turned and left, leaving me alone.

I went over to a building which looked like an infirmary but on my way there I bumped into somebody.

"Hi" I said instinctively, "I'm Peter" For some reson that had come all cheery but still it didn't feel wrong or weird, "I'm looking for Will Solace. Chiron told me to look for him to get a tour of camp" I added.

"That's me!" He said slapping a fake smile on his face, "Have you been claimed yet or are you still waiting?" He asked.

What did he mean by 'being claimed', " Do you mean that floaty, glowy thing over my head? If so, it was the symbol of Hades" I spewed out my thoughts without being able to control them, what was wrong with me?

"Okay then, mind if we leave the tour for tomorrow morning and I just show you to your cabin? I am really tired, kinda been working all day..." He asked dismissively, of course he didn't want to be around me.

"Yeah, its cool" I said feeling my hopes that not everyone would hate me here crush down. He seemed relieved by my answer.

"Great, follow me" He said as he took me over to a huge black cabin, "Up until yesterday nobody lived here, so its a bit dusty. Your brother is at the infirmary but he'll join you in a couple of days." I have a brother? "Maybe you two can do something to this place. Everybody wakes up at around eight, so I'll come pick you up to give you the tour of camp at that time. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, fine" I said as I just wanted to get away from this guy.

"Okay then, see you at eight" He said as he walked off.

"Bye" I told him as I felt my voice cracking. I went into the cabin and closed the screechy door behind me. I walked over to one of the coffin shaped beds and lied there just staring at the ceiling. As I thought about the events of the day some part of me I didn't know thought, 'what if Will actually was tired and didn't want to do the tour because of that, also he is cute and he stared at you more than once' where were this thoughts coming frome? I asked myself but no answer came. Just an eagerness and a sudden spurt of happiness for tomorrow morning came and with those thoughts in my mind I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------Author's note:
Yaaaay! New story! Hope you will enjoy this. This story will be much less demigod life than the previous one, this means less monsters and stuff and more love and drama. Who doesn't love some drama? Anyways, sorry it took so long to finally start writing this but I went on holidays for a month and I couldn't find any time for writing. Anyways, thank you if you're reading this story. Also, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with the cover picture, I couldn't find anything that would be fitting so any suggestions would be appreciated.