A Bet for A kiss? or An Answer?

‎"You've got to tell me why you wear that mask all the time. It can't only just be because you want to 'conceal your identity'. Please tell me." Drew pleaded.

"Why?" Anthony asked crossing his arms, unconvinced.

"I can keep secrets, unlike John." Drew reasoned.

"Not good enough." Anthony began walking away.

"No! Wait please tell me!" Drew begged. "I really need to know!"

'Wow, I sound pathetic' Drew thought.

"I told you I'm not telling you no matter what." Anthony wasn't letting up.

"C'mon!" Anthony shook his head. Drew got an idea and smiled a smug smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Anthony narrowed his eyes at the half demon girl.

"What if I made a bet with you," She said circling around him close. "And if I won you tell me and if you win . . ."

"This better be good." Anthony said getting interested.

"I will do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything." Drew held out a hand.

"Fine deal." He shook her outstretched hand. "Now what's the bet?"

"Who can go the longest without saying G." Drew said.

Anthony nodded his head. "Got it. Let's start. In three."

"Two."

"One."

"Hey Anthony Hey Drew !" Garry shouted to the two birds from the door. She walked in, was soon followed by Alex and John.

"Hey Ggg-" Anthony stopped himself. Drew raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't, um, tell the letter." Anthony was having trouble.

"I know, you nearly did though." Drew was having no trouble at all. It was like she spoke like this all the time. Drew smiled knowing he was having a hard time, now this really got Anthony mad. "We're having a lot of fun today."

"Why?" Gail asked interested.

"I made a bet with Anthony that whoever could survive longer without uttering the letter before F and after H." Drew said casually.

"Oh, you mean G. That is the letter that begins my name, Right?" Gail asked.

"Correct." Drew nodded her head.

"Then for this to work, Anthony must try to speak too, am I right?" Gail asked another easy answered question.

"True. You have to try." Drew said.

"Fine. What will I have you do when I win? Think." Anthony tapped his finger on his chin. "Clean my room. Do my laundry, or the laundry of every one of the people in the tower, for how long though? Oh! How about clean every bathroom in the tower. 

"Ha, don't be too happy yet. You are not winning. I will win."

xxx

Alex, John and Garry had all gone to a movie and pizza. Anthony and Drew, who couldn't say yes, stayed back and were arguing over what to watch.

"We are not watching that." Drew growled.

"But I happen to like the channel. Deal with it." Anthony spat back at her. The two had been together too long without either of them saying the letter G. And now they were both annoyed with each other.