Mina x female reader Birthday😌

Will contain: girl x girl, eating out, toys, rope bunny, female parts, and cursing!

3rd persons pov: You and Mina have been best friends for many years. You guys grew up together, had your birthdays together all the way up to Highschool. You both got into UA. She made it into Class 1A while you were in 1B. You guys still remained close to each other. You slowly realized that you didn't just like Mina as a friend but more than that. Any small movements Gesture she did made you blush. You were too shy to say anything thinking that Mina didn't feel the same.

Y/n: I walked with Mina to her house for our sleepover we planned for my birthday. She kept looking at me with that smile I grown to love. God I wish I had the confidence to just tell her. After the small walk from the school to her house we walked in and ran to her room. I jumped onto her bed and looked at the ceiling. I move a bit feeling as it I landed on something. I sit up and pull it out from under me and it was a dildo. I look over to Mina blushing and she smirked saying "If you wanted to have some fun all you had to do was ask babygirl." I turned all kinds of shade of red. "M-Mina I d-didn't" before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of soft lips crash into mine. I blush all kind of shades of red and kiss back. After a minute or so Mina pulls away and starts removing her clothes I join and throw my clothes with hers. After we're just in our underwear. I admire her hot body. She was wearing a lacy black bra with a matching black thong. I start drooling a bit. After a few seconds she pushes me down on the bed and she starts tying my hands together around the bedpost. I watch her go to her closet and pulls out a box with a bunch of her "toys". I gasp softly seeing all the toys were bigger than 12 inches and very girthy "M-Mina those aren't going to fit..". She smirks and removes both of our underwear and starts fingering me slowly "oh babydoll I will make them for in you~". I gulped moaning softly and she sits on my face and I start eating her out. She tasted like candy and the noises she made were so arousing. She started moaning loudly and yelling out praises like "good babydoll..yes please mommy!". After about 4 more minutes she came in my mouth and I slurped it up with a smile. She gets up and moves down to my crotch. She leaves hickeys all the way up my thighs and starts sucking on my clit. I let out broken moans snd she slowly starts adding fingers into my now sensitive hole. She smirks and starts fingering me faster and rougher adding 2 more fingers in and thrusting up hitting my g-spot. After 3 more minutes my orgasm washed over me I start moaning loudly cumming on her fingers. She removes her fingers and sucks them clean and winks at me. She removes both our bras and starts leaving hickeys all over my chest snd neck. I let out small moans after a few minutes of her doing that she removes her bra letting her boobs bounce in my face slightly. I sit up slightly and starts sucking on them softly and leaving hickeys on her body. She let out small moans and she was panting softly. She slowly pulls away and get a strap on tying it around her waist. She adds a bit of lube on it and slowly inserts into my pussy. I whimper since it was my first time, she rocks slowly after I start moaning she pushed my legs up to my chest and starts slamming into me. I let out loud moans panting like a bitch in heat. She smirks and smacks my ass multiple times and she moans softly "scream out my name babygirl or else!". You comply and start moaning out "Mina! Mommy fuck me!~". A switch flipped in her and she starts railing you faster and harder. You start seeing stars and you yell cumming. She pulls out of you and gets a double sided dildo and shoved it back into me roughly making me scream from the length and girth. She opens my legs getting between them and inserts the other side into herself then starts sliding in and out pulling my hips with her movements and grinds our clits together every 6 stroke. After about 15 minutes of that we both moan out each other's name and cum hard on each other. We were both panting and sweating from the intense session we had. Mina gets up and unties me from the bedpost and cleans me off and her self. She puts the toys away and crawls into the bed holding me. She kisses my forehead and saids "Happy Birthday Y/n"
Word count: 860 (not including authors note!)

AN: hey guy hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! Comment below who you want to see next! Till next time see ya bunnies!