•In High School•

Harry walked into the principal office.
"Hello, my name is Harry Styles and I'm a new student here" Said Harry with his nervous voice.
"Ah, Harry. Welcome! My name is Mr. Watkins, I am your principal" said the principal.  *shake hands* "right, let me get your timetables for your lessons".

Harry takes a deep breaths as he was so nervous to be in a class with students that he doesn't know them. "Here's your timetables Mr. Styles, I hope you have a nice day and good luck!" Said the principal.

Harry takes the timetables and look at them to see what lesson he got next. "Thank you Mr. Watkins!" Said Harry.

(School bell went off)
Oh wow I got Maths next... I'm so scared to be in that class.

Harry walks into the Maths class and everyone stared at him. Harry felt so uncomfortable that everyone in the class are staring at him.
"Oh hello you must be Harry our new student! Welcome! Please take a seat and sit next to Niall". Said Mrs. Carter. Harry nodded. "Hi! My name is Niall Horan and yes I am Irish" Niall giggled. "Hi! I'm Harry... Harry Styles" harry said it awkwardly.
"Right class! Let's begin!" Said Mrs. Carter.

Harry looks around the class and caught a eye at the sea blue-eyed boy. Harry looked away as he was looking at Harry.
"Uhh... Niall who is that boy?" Harry asked. "Oh that's Louis Tomlinson and He's the most popular guy in this school" Niall whispered.
Harry tried to look at Louis but he couldn't cause he is so shy.
*coughs* "Louis are you paying attention?" Said Mrs. Carter with anger. "Erm... sorry Miss I just didn't sleep well.." Louis said it embarrassed.
"You need to focus young man!" Said Mrs. Carter.

(School bell went off)
Finally maths is over! Ok what's next *looks at his timetables. I got Sports lesson.. Awesome!

I hope you love it! I cant believe I did this for the first time it's insane! I thought it wouldn't make any sense lmao! Are you excited for the next part? ME TOO! Thank you all so much all the love from Charlotte xx