Tension Emerges

The night is frigged, the awkward silence between Obadiah's family and his girlfriend Akira as they all sit and then a lone voice speaks, its Obadiah's sister Aki begins to talk.

Aki: So we ain't gonna mention that Obadiah's ex is dead right?

Seriph: Oh thank God someone said something, so yeah she died, umm how does that make you feel Obadiah you did love her?

Obadiah: *Looks at his mom* You got to be kidding me right? I hated with all the fiber of my being, she left me alone and had sex with my bestfriend, like if I bloody care. I will even give the dude a pat on the back for the timing.

Akira: I don't think you should be so insensitive, she is dead and her family is mourning, they might even want you at the funeral.

Obadiah: Oh trust me if that happens I have words, a lot of words to say about how their daughter was such a hoe that she slept with her boyfriend's bestfriend and don't get me started when she even was brave enough to say she loved me after all of that *stands up* you can't be serious, you expect me to see her lifeless body their and not use this to expose her for who she is, I hope they do invite me cause I'm bringing hell with me and I hope she's right in that pit.

Akira: *Eyes open's wide, thinks to herself* I'm never cheating on him, got to remember that.

Aki: Come on that's too much, Dad tell him.

Oliver: I think he's right, he has the right.

Seriph: Honey, it's not right.

Oliver: What would you do if I cheated on you?

Seriph: Cut off your balls and deep fry them and server them to you and make sure you shove them down and pour lemon juice on the wounds Period!! but that doesn't count still.

Oliver: He get that violence's from you, you know *Looks in confidence*.

Seriph: No he doesn't *Looks at Obadiah shaking his head yes*, Oh my gosh I made a monster.

Obadiah: Damn mom, didn't have to be that honest with me.

Seriph: Sorry honey, moving on so I'm guessing were doing the same thing you presented right bae.

Oliver: Yes and Obadiah I want you to forget everything else and just calm down, take sometime to yourself and relax cause even though it was been a bit you are still feeling the raw wave of emotions that are coming to you. Heal and then continue with life. *Shakes his head* 

The family continue to discuss for 5 more minutes thus bring the conversation to a end. Akira and Obadiah are then left alone in the house as his family leaves to go their favorite dinner Pablo's Banquet. Obadiah and Akira begin to watch a very graphic and steamy movie entailing some passionate love making called Bridgerton as the couple in the movie are now beginning to kiss and make love Obadiah realizes Akira's breathes are turning heavier by the second, he goes to ask her.

Obadiah: Are you okay? 

Akira: *Clears her throat* I'm fine just thinking.

Obadiah: Oh, I bet your thinking if I would do that right?

Akira: *Giggles* No, I have no idea what your speaking of.

Obadiah: Well, I would do that but making it worse want me to say?

Akira: *Looks at him* If you want too.

Obadiah: Well you see we're in modern time and more stuff at my disposal, right here right now I would tear off that blue shirt your wearing and start to dig into a feast, your body will be exuding heat as I'm slowly taking my finger tracing your spine and then using my tongue to bite and suck on your neck like a caramel apple then just to take of your bra and begin my sucking on your nipple like I'm a starving infant.....