The Lake

One evening, when "The Princess" was walking along the riverside, she saw a beautiful snake floating in the water. As she approached to get a closer look, she was pushed by an unknown force, making her fall heavily. The princess, of course, was very sensitive. She sat and cried in the river, soaking her pretty dress in the process. After a few moments, she picked herself up and began to trudge home. During her journey, she felt a pain on her arm. (Caution, do not read any further if you cannot handle scenes of pain or gore!) She quickly scanned her arm, wondering what was wrong. Upon searching, she caught a glimpse of an abnormally shaped object embedded in her skin. She grasped her hand as it slithered deeper inside of her, making its way to her stomach. She screamed in agony, simultaneously realizing what was inside her, but it was too late to do anything. The snake slowly entered her stomach, leaving a trail in its shape on her skin, alongside her arm. As she continued to cry, her stomach slowly started expanding. She felt her tummy getting bigger, and an unpleasant feeling accompanied it. She started to scream and wail loudly, but it was futile; she had gone too deep inside the forbidden forest of death. In a few more seconds, her stomach started to extend once more, but showed no signs of stopping. It finally ended with a bloody explosion, and the Princess lay dead on the cold, crimson-soaked ground. The mother snake and its babies slithered out of the stomach cavity, before promptly coating themselves with the crimson lifeblood. They crawled back inside of the body, violating the other regions as they made their way to the brain and hollowed the inside of the body. A few days later, the king scattered a search team to explore the forest in an attempt to find the princess. What they uncovered was not the princess any longer, but instead some snakes bathing in a pond of blood. The Princess was never found.