Couple 🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

(Namjoon's pov)

We entered the room and saw that it was beautifully decorated. On the bed it was written "just married"  and there were heart shaped balloons everywhere. Me and Jennie were very tired. Jennie rested her head on my shoulder and I was hugging her. I then went inside the bathroom to have a shower.

(Jennie's pov)

Namjoon was inside having a shower and suddenly a naughty idea came to my mind. Actually I was just pretending to be sleepy. I then took out a lingerine set from the closet and quickly wore it. I then removed my hairstyle and laid on the bed in a sexy way.

 I then removed my hairstyle and laid on the bed in a sexy way

This is what I have worn. Namjoon came out of the bathroom and I immediately cleared my throat. He looked at me. His jaw dropped. I went to him and put my hands around his neck and I started swaying my hips.he then put his hands on my hips. 

"You were sleepy right"  he said 

"No I was just pretending, now an important thing is remaining" I said

"What ? What are you talking about"  he said innocently.

"Daddy's getting innocent huh" I said as his hands travel from my hips to my ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"Yes mommy only for you" he said and I winked at him. I then was playing with his shirts button 

"Well then"  I said as I unbutton his shirt leaving him shirtless. My hands travel around his toned abs. My hands then reach his namtitties and I then squeezed his nipples

"Jennie ah". He said

He then  smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me like a hungry beast. I then break the kiss and go down to his pants. I removed his pants along with his boxers to reveal his 9 inch dick. I put it in my mouth and started sucking it. He was moaning really loudly and it was music to my ears. I started rubbing it to give him extra pleasure. 

"Jennie I'm about to cum"  he said

"Come darling"  I said and he came inside my mouth and I swallowed it.

He then carried me and put me on the bed. He then again started kissing me. While doing that he unzipped my lingerine and he started rubbing my clit. I moaned in the kiss. He started rubbing faster and I squirted my cum on the sheets. He then went to my womanhood and started licking all my juices. His tongue swirled around giving me more pleasure. I then felt something coming.

"Joonie I'm about to cum" I said

"Cum senorita" he said and I came in his mouth. He swallowed all my cum and then I wanted to tease him so I just got up and went to the bathroom. I was pretending to brush my teeth. He then  came inside and had a confused expression.

"Why did we stop?" He asked

"Actually I wanted to brush my teeth"  I said which made him sad

"I felt you wanted to brush your teeth why didn't you do it earlier ?"  He asked me which I ignored. He felt sad and went outside. I felt so bad for him but I wanted to tease him. I then went outside to see him on the bed sad. I went to him and started tickling his titties. 

"Jennie If you wanted to continue it why did you leave?"   He asked me

"I wanted to tease you" I said to which he smirked.

"Mommy's been a naughty girl she's gonna have a punishment "  he said

"Fuck me hard daddy" I said as he immediately positioned himself at my entrance and pushed his 9 inch dick in my pussy. He was thrusting fast but not hard as I'm pregnant 🤰. I was moaning really loudly not caring about others. Under the darkness of the night we were  doing our dark romance. Skin slapping, moans and screams filled the room. The bed started creaking and shaking because of Namjoon's hard thrusts. I felt my climax coming and I said

"I'm about to cum" I said

"Come for daddy" he said and then with two more thrusts we both came. He came inside me and I came on his dick and on the sheets.

I then turned around and gave him a view of my ass. He then inserted his dick inside and started thrusting. I held the sheets tighter as he went faster.

Time skip

We both rode through our orgasm and when it stopped we stopped. I was tired as I was pregnant and plus we just had sex. Our first sex as a married couple.

"I love you hubby" I said

"I love you too wifey " he said as he kissed me. We then pulled the sheets and we went to sleep.

Morning 

The sunlight entered the room and fell on my eyes. I saw that it was morning. My cute and handsome hubby was sleeping. I was about to get up but namjoon held my wrist 

"Don't go sweetheart stay next to me"  he said so cutely that I stayed with him. I then suddenly felt hungry.

"Joonie I crave for cheetos." I said as I rubbed my belly

"Ok I'll order from the resort I know pregnant mommies crave for food"  he said as he kissed the belly.

"Hello can I have a bag of cheetos"  namjoon asked

"Yes sir What flavour "  the lady asked

"What flavour Jennie"  he asked me

"Cheese" I said

"Cheese please" He said

"Ok I will send it "  she said and namjoon kept the phone

"Lets have a shower" I said and I went inside

(Namjoon's pov)

I then clicked a picture of our bed and posted it on Instagram 

Knamjoonofficial😎

Last night you were in my room and now my bed sheets smell like you

Last night you were in my room and now my bed sheets smell like you. Can't forget last night.

Jennierubyjane 

Liked by Elmariajin and 2,000,000 others

Hope you all liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment love love 💕