Arriving/ Sorting

A/N: this is an old story I am rewriting it because I was like 13-14 when I wrote this and I'm about to be 16.
It was my first day at Hogwarts. I'm in my 5th year. I missed most of school because of lord Voldemort. He made me do task throughout my 1-4th year. I am 15 years old light brown hair and brown eyes. I walk in to be sorted.
Dumbledore:" everyone please be quiet we have a new student. Her name is Narcissa Malfoy."
Dumbledore:" and another announcement there will be a 8th and 9th year of Hogwarts school. You have to take 8th and 9th year to be able to graduate."
I went up there to be sorted.
Sorting Hat:" ooo a sharp kind. Very smart. A Hufflepuff no. Oh I know just where to put you. SLYTHERIN."
Slytherin table cheered. I sat next to my twin brother Draco.
I heard mattheo and his brother Tom whispering.
Tom:" whose that and why is she all of a sudden coming here."
Mattheo:" dip shit that's Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's sister and she has to come here."
Everyone went to there dorms but I could not find mine.
Mattheo:" need help."
Me:"um yes pls."
He walks me to the slytherin corridor.
Mattheo:" now boys and girls are separated. Girls on right boys on left. I can show you your room."
We walked up the steps and found the empty room.
Mattheo:" here you go."
Me:"thank you so much."
Mattheo:" no problem see you around."
He then left. The next day it was Sunday no school so that means we get to do just about anything. Mattheo came to my room and asked if I wanted to go to hogsmade.
Me:" no not right now but maybe later."
Mattheo:" sure. Do you wanna hang out in here."
Me:" sure you can get me caught up on classes."
Mattheo:" sure. You have all classes with me."