I.

jaemin was the type that hated the anxiety that was caused by the outside world. he spoke none to little, he conflicted oftenly on his own thoughts. he struggled in to make conversation with people, all he knew is that they disliked how closed he was but who were they tell him what he could keep open to them? he hated entitled people, the people who felt the need to know him as if they owned him which is he socialized online instead, this was his escape from the needy world.

[twitch] jenokicks is now live!

jaemin watched the bubbly guy, the one who was liked by everyone, he seemed to always smile. he went to same school as jeno but never came forward or tried to approach him. those lonely nights where he'd wish for friends were usually filled by jeno talking about his so called hectic life. he never quite commented in the chat, usually keeping to himself whenever he necessarily felt to reply to him. he watched his highly lit screen that was current vacant with jeno's face, jeno had corners that jaemin looked forward to despite acting as if he didn't. it was segment where he choose one fan to call, he was quite popular because of his looks and his skills in king of glory. he'd just entered his phone number for fun last pull, he could see jeno go through a generate until ping, the phone number was choose. jaemin was dazing out which was until his phone buzzed loudly almost scaring him.

"hello.." jaemin said with awkward tone, he hated this absolutely was annoyed that he even put his name in.

"hello, i pulled you for this week. you're username is jaesocial right?"

"ah yes, it is."

"when did you start watching me?"

"probably a few months ago.."

"oh thank you so much for your support!"

"you're welcome."

"any words or advice for me or people watching stream?"

"i like how you use your words."

"that's very weird but thank you for joining the stream." he sighed as the phone finally got cut, the live soon came to a end and he threw himself on bed frustrated. he could've said something completely different but instead he said, "i like your words?" he sounded like a complete weirdo. he opened up his phone scrolling through his twitch seeing if maybe jeno would completely ignore fact he'd existed, maybe he should change his name?

ding!
jenokicks is now following you! click to message.

1 new message from jenokicks.

jenokicks active now!

jenokicks: what did you mean when you said you like how i use my words?

helloo loveees!! this my new book and honestly started it out bc i'm simp for nomin but here's a shot at me trying to make good ff ahaha anways enjoy!