29

( hi guys I am very busy with school so that's why I am not updating but sadly this will be the last chapter of this book and I will be deleting this story after 3 weeks and I will delete my other books after I finish with the last chapters. But the reason I am doing this is because I am losing interest in Payton but I will support him still it's just I don't really like him as much as I used to so this will be the last chapter. I will now be making Harry styles books and Louis partridge and X-Men books. It would make me happy if you read those books also cause they will be kinda the same stuff in the Payton books but I will switch stuff around. Thank you for understanding if you do understand what I'm saying.)

I went downstairs to go find josh and I saw him with Payton. Idk what they were doing but it looked sus. Payton was on top of josh. OH SHIT THEY ARE FIGHTING! cool

L: GO PAYTON GO.... YEA HIT HIM WITH IR ELBOW.... Owww that's gotta hurt.

Then I saw the gang come downstairs

The gang: wtf is happening

L: dude Payton is beating the shit out of josh and I kinda like it.

Jack: Payton get off

He pulls Payton off josh but then Payton gets out of Jackson's grip and starts punching josh over and over again and then Jay was running down the stairs screaming at the top of his lungs.

L: shit Payton get the fuck off of josh . And what happened Jay

Jay: there was this guy in Jackson's room and-

Before Jay finish Jackson ran to his room. Then all of a sudden Jay starts kicking josh in the stomach.

Payt: AYY THATS MY BOY..... KICK HIM RIGHT THERE YEAH.

L: Jay stop

I grab Jay and take him upstairs with me to Jackson's room and I see Jackson on the ground crying.

Jack: they took her

He stands up and hugs me and Jay since Jay is in my arms.

L: It's ok jack we will find her and we will get her back. Just lay down please.

He lays on his bed and he tries to close his eyes while I leave the room.

When I go downstairs I hear people cheering.

Jaden: yea get him bro
Chase: beat his ass
Addi: Payton stop
Charli: Payton get off him
Chase: girls leave him alone
Adela: yea girls leave them alone

oh I forgot to mention that the new gang members are here. Oops-

Jayda: can I try
Payt: su-
L: no stop

They turn and look at me I give Payton Jay and I go get Aubrey.

I put her in the middle of Payton and josh.

L: Aubrey pick who u want. No one make a sound or try to bribe her whoever she chooses is who she wants to stay with. Now no fighting after she picks who she wants. If she wants u josh u can keep her but I get to visit and if she wants Payton we get to keep her and you get to visit if you can find where we live.

They nod their heads. Then Aubrey just looks at both and she crawls towards josh but then she looks at his face and she turns around and she crawls towards Jay.

Ummmm- what is she doing

Jay is behind Payton so I grab her and put her back in the middle and I tell Addison to take Jay somewhere else so Aubrey can't see him. Once Jay leaves she starts crying and she crawls towards Payton and she crawls in his lap and she hugs him while crying.

L: well we get to keep her

Josh's face gets red

Josh: that's not fair she started crying and her first instinct was to go to Payton.

L: ok fine we will do it again after I feed her.

I pick Aubrey up and I sit on the couch lift my shirt up and she grabs my boob and I start to breastfeed her. Josh and Payton are just looking at me with a smirk and I just don't care so I turn the tv on. Payton sits next to me

Payt: I'm hungry too😏
L: then make a sandwich
Payt: whyyyyyy
L: ur hungry aren't you
Payt: but for something else
L: no go make a sandwich if you hungry.
Payt: fine

He got up and he started making a sandwich

Payt: hey josh u want a sandwich?
Josh: sure but what beverages are there?
Payt: we have soda, jays juice, water, and also wine.
Josh: I'll take wine do you have cigarettes too?
Payt: yea but you can't smoke in here
Josh: why?
Payt: Livias rules. One time I tried to smoke in here before the kids were born and I almost had to sleep outside.
L: I'm done feeding her so let's get this over with please cause I'm tired.

I place Aubrey in the middle of josh and Payton while they eat their sandwiches. Aubrey starts doing her grabby hands. I pick her up and she gives me a little kiss then she wants to be put down. She starts crawling towards Payton and she takes some of the bread from his sandwich and she eats it. Then she goes to josh and eats some of his bread.

L: that's my girl. Which one tastes better?

She crawls to Payton and sits there eating his bread. I pick her up while cheering.

L: so looks like your gonna have to find us when u want to see her.

Josh then leaves and the gang goes to their rooms and goes to sleep.

10 years later

We are now living in North Carolina. We have a house that has 5 rooms. One is Aubreys , one is jays, one is mine and Payton's, one is my makeup room and one is the office/weapon room. Aubrey is now 12 and Jay is 14. We have a pool in the backyard and other stuff. Aubrey has a bf and Jay has a gf they are both overprotective over each other. Payton retired from the gang stuff. I didn't. The gang is still together they all have babies. Josh is still looking for Aubrey and he hasn't once found us. Anyways me and Aubrey were in my room and all of a sudden she gets a text from a unknown number saying.

Text messages:
Unknown: I've got my eyes on you💔💊🧸😈

I took her phone and texted them

Aubrey: who is this
Unknown: it's Anthony Aubrey your bf
Aubrey: sorry Anthony this is livia I thought you were someone else

End of texts

I went downstairs after handing Aubrey her phone and I wrote a note for Payton Jay and Aubrey because I had to go on a last minute mission. The note says:

Dear Payton and my precious kids,

I love you guys with all my heart but I have to leave for a last minute mission so see you guys in 3 weeks or sooner. :)

Love,
Livia( aka mom)
And ps i've got my eyes on you

Then I left with my suitcases.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

That's the end guys.