Are you isolated at school? pt.2

The guy my aunt said doesn't exist at all.  My father is the only son, so what kind of uncle did he come from?  My aunt covered her eyes with her hands together, showing a very tired look.  The director and the director winked and looked at each other.

The boy's flushed face gradually faded and he looked at his cement-faced mother.  Perhaps her mother was deceived by my aunt's nonsense, her expression was not as angry as now, and she was not domineering, but rather panicked.

"In high school, because his uncles were in charge of going to school and dropping him off at school, he didn't have a friend. I have tried every means to dissuade him from doing this in high school."

This is nothing.  However, due to the sudden move from his hometown before graduating from high school, these are not verified.  And the reason I don't have friends is simply because I don't feel comfortable with them at all.  What's more, before that.

I haven't thought about making friends since my mother disappeared.  Suddenly, the aunt reached out to take the man's mother's hand.  Her mother was shaking visibly but she did not remove her hand from her, she was not sure if she was because of her sincere and teary eyes.

I suddenly realized this time that a moment ago my aunt covered her eyes with her hands to rub her eyes. 

"Mother of JinSang, if you let this happen, my God, I don't know how to say this."

"Just talk now."

Although the boy's mother's tone was still rude, she was no longer as angry as she is now, instead she was a bit nervous.  The aunt sighed and clenched her hands tighter.  I saw that her hands were visibly pale.

"JinSang won't be able to go out at night."

My aunt whispered as if she was talking about the secrets of heaven.  Hearing this, the boy's mother quickly pulled her hand away from her.  My aunt's hand hung in the air for a moment, then she slowly let it go.  The boy's mother looked at me and then at my aunt.

"Are you threatening me?"

His voice was shaking.  The corners of Auntie's mouth sank down and she shook her head.

"Mother of JinSang, I am not a threat, I am concerned."

"Jisung's aunt, what you said is getting weirder and weirder."

The director finally stopped my aunt's performance.  Even I thought this was too ridiculous when my aunt's cell phone suddenly rang.  Although there was nothing special about the ringtone, they all saw the name of the person she was calling because the phone was on the low table in the middle of the sofa.

~•To Be Continued•~