😎And It Begins😎

"bet"

Oh God what have I done...

Bakuhoe's Pov.

So me and stupid Deku made a bet yesterday and now it's time to start. I'm getting dressed right now.

I have a white T-shirt, Black ripped jeans and black n' white sneakers on.

I had a plan to win kirishimas heart but it involves dressing nicely and I don't think he can do that I mean... Have you seen the way he dresses. It's cute and all but it's not really nicely designed.

I had gotten dressed and I had made a reservation at this restaurant for me and kiri now I just needed to make him come with me. Which shouldn't be a problem.

I got out my phone and texted him.

_______💥=Baku ☁️=kiri________

Oi! Shirry hair. :💥

☁️: Oh Hey bro! You need somethin'?

Yes. Get dressed I made a reservation at this restaurant for me and my mom but somethin' came up so will you come with me? :💥

I spent quite a lot of money on it and I don't want it to go to waste. :💥

☁️:HELL YEAH! when are we leaving???

In about 20 minutes. Let pinky help you with an nice outfit! I don't trust you with dressing nicely anymore 😒:💥

☁️:wow okay mean! But sure I'll take a shower let mina pick out an outfit and meet you downstairs!

Sure whatever🙄:💥

☁️:see ya bro!

Yeah yeah bye:💥

☁️:bai!!

___________________________________

Yes!!! Yes yes yes yes yes!! Fuck you Deku I got a date!!

I took my bike keys, wallet and to bike helmets one for me and one for kiri.

I hope he has his hair down or it's going to get ruined😒🙄.

And also he looks cuter with his hair down 😏

I went downstairs and waited for kiri. After about 15 minutes he came down stairs on a beautiful outfit.

He had his hair down, a black t-shirt with an black n' white stript long sleeve shirt underneath and light blue jeans that were rolled up at the bottom showing of his ankles. He also had some black boots with bright yellow shoe leases.

Behind him was Mina. Perfect.

"hey there you are let's go!" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

"HAVE FUN YOU TWO!" pinky yelled from behind us.

We got onto my motorcycle and I drove us to the restaurant.

Kirishima were yelling the while ride from excitement. It was really cute and fun.

When we got to the restaurant I couldn't believe who we met...

"ah Kacchan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for chapter two. Hope you enjoyed it!!

I'll be uploading pretty often I believe :)

At least 2 chapters every week maybe 3.

Well bye!!

-Author-kun❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

(word count: 476)