The Beginning / Act 1

A truce has started in the kingdom of Heaven and Hell.
There was a family, Kefa W.K Xenzo, a Demon, and Liya Waxh, an Angel.

Proxie and Zavi were the kids of Kef and Liy. They lived in Domini.
Proxie was the shorter one comparing to Zavi, but was the oldest. They might've been different from everyone else, but they were the 5th and 6th Demon and Angel hybrids.

September 1, 2007

He was a 1 year old boy who had a brother named Zavi. His mother watched him try to stand while his father just wanted to read a book. „Honey, you've been reading that all night.." said Liy, „Why? Can't I just skip my time reading books?" Said Kef.

While they were busy, Proxie and Zavi were playing with eachother and watched their parents argue.

„Please.. they're just infants, can't you spend time with them?" Said Liy, „I just want to be with you, darling." Said Kef

- T i m e S k i p -
September 6, 2010.

Proxie was spending time with his mother, Liy planned a field-trip for her and him only.
„Mama.. where are we going?" Said Proxie, „I'll tell you later, sweetie." Said Liy.

They went to the F.N.P. For their field-trip, it was forbidden but his mother wanted him to remember it well since it was her last day.

„Sweetie, can we play hide and seek for a while?" Said Liy, „Why not? We can almost play all day!" Said Proxie, not knowing anything about what was happening after.

„One.. two... thr-" there was a loud sound from the background, he couldn't see his mother anywhere. „...Mom? We can stop now..!"
He checked everywhere and he couldn' find her anywhere, he was confused and tried to go back.

- Proxie's Pov -

I just wanted to be with mom.. is she really just gone..? I really need to find her.. she's the only one i ha-

Proxie's thoughts were cut by the rustling from the bushes, „Honey, it's almost Midnight, we need to go home." Said Kef, „Ok.." Said Proxie.

- T i m e S k i p -
September 2, 2010.

His birthday was celebrated yesterday with some of his relatives, he waited for his father to come back from work.
He looked down below, down on Earth. He saw the kids, laughing and playing with eachother with their parents, didn't need to think about their plans and rules.

He wanted to go below, but he was too young to learn about what it's like down there.

2:30 P.M.

His father went home, parking his car and checking the window. He was on the phone talking to one of his co-workers.
„What do you mean you can't? You helped me grow this company and say you can't just do a single task?" Said Kef, „No no- I just don't have the ti-" Said the co-worker „WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME?" Said Kef,

„If you can't, i have to do it myself." He started staring at what Proxie was doing, holding a piece of paper.

He burned the paper, slowly reaching the fences. Then all the other objects near the house burned with it.

Proxie was still inside while the doors and exits were blocked by the fire. He couldn't see anything else besides the window.

[I'll continue later, buh-bye]