White and Blue

"So General, Why have you called this meeting today" A middle-aged man with tousled silver hair and thin brown eyes sits in his office chair, he has a nice steaming cup of tea in his right hand. He wears shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit mainly consists of an unzipped black suit over dark green, a buttoned vest and a green shirt. He also wears black trousers shoes and long, dark green pants. His name is Ozpin.

Ozpin talks to another man who looks to be well-dressed and clean. The other man wears a white overcoat, with a grey undercoat, a black sweater, a red necktie and a white glove on his right hand. His suit pants share the same colour as his overcoat and are tucked into silver boots accented in grey. His name is James Ironwood. There was a green tint to the man as he was there only as a hologram. 

"The reason for this meeting is for my adopted son. He is one of a kind. He's powerful, a little hotheaded and brash, but he is a good young man. I found him all alone in the slums of Atlas." Ironwood says scratching his chin. The General presses a button on a remote and a holographic screen pops up and shows a fair-skinned young man with short blond hair and ocean-blue eyes. He wore a stylish long black coat with white accents, he had a black undershirt and black pants. The coat had silver armour on the right shoulder going down to his wrist. On his back were two clean and beautiful swords, the blades were dark silver, the crossguards were a bar of dark gold and the grip looked like a black leather material. Under the cross guards, there was a trigger. The Blade would retract as the hilt forms a pistol. In the video, he fought another person who had a flaming sword. Anytime he would get hit a Pure White aura stopped most of the damage. "His name is James." As Ironwood said that the silver-haired man raised his right eyebrow at him. The General couldn't help but chuckle. "I know, That was his name before I adopted him. Anyway, he's a good young man, and he is Weiss Schnee's guard and best friend."

Ozpin started to tap his fingers on the table impatiently. He takes another sip from his teacup and stands up; he turns towards a big window in his office. "He sounds like a fitting young man to attend, but you haven't stated the reason you want him here." He sighs.

"Oz, He's a New Blood. I've seen it, the power! His powers are to create a fire and slight explosions in some sort of destructive power and the other power to he-" Ironwood pauses, he sighs in thought then continues. "He can also pinpoint pressure points without fail." He says looking to the left and twiddling his thumbs. Something seemed off to Ozpin but he didn't bother to ask. 

The professor took a moment to think. He took another sip of the cup and placed it down. He turned back around and placed his hands on the table looking directly into the General's eyes. Ironwood got a little uneasy at his old friend's glare. "Remember the discussion we had about the Faunus girl I adopted for the time being? As I said she is also a New Blood. She can turn invisible and has some sort of telekinetic power. We've been trying to see if she can control it and she is making some progress." The two smiled and looked at each other, they chuckled and started to cheer. "We are so close my friend! The New Bloods will not fall into her grasp!"

"That we are! I'll tell the boy to pack his bags." Ironwood's holographic projection disappears from the office of gears. 

Ozpin slumps back on his chair and sighs. His eyes glared over to where the holographic General was. "What are you hiding and why?"

Back in Atlas, the young blond man is in an arena fighting a pale-skinned young woman with pale blue eyes and long snow-white hair that is often pulled back into an off-centre ponytail or braid on the right side and pinned with a silver, icicle-shaped tiara. she wears a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint colour gradation from white to pale blue at the hem. A small piece of black lace sits in the front of her neckline and the hem of the dress is scalloped and stitched to resemble snowflakes, with layers of white tulle under the skirt. Over this, she wears a bell-sleeved bolero with the same colour gradation as her dress from shoulder to wrist, lined in red and with a ruffled collar. She wields a rapier. The rapier has a revolving chamber inside the guard, which has six slots in total.

They stood off opposite each other the girl ready to fight and the young man standing tall without a weapon in hand. She thrust forward towards the boy. She goes to jab. The boy quickly grabbed one of his swords and deflected the jab to the right. As she stumbles back, he roundhouse-kicks her in the back, causing her to go skidding on the floor. She gets up and readies another swing but can't find him, she looks around but sees nothing. She feels pain in her gut as the blonde boy kicks her from below. She projects up and slams to the floor groaning.

"You're getting better Weiss! You almost caught me off guard this time." He laughs holding his hand and offering his help. She smiles at him and takes his hand.

"I am sad this is our last training together for a while." The white-haired girl known as Weiss says.

"It's no big deal. When the Vytal festival comes around Riley, Griffin, Daniel and I will beat your team, Along with Cait and Lachlan." He pulls a cheeky grin out as he pulls her to her feet. The blonde boy winks at her as she gets annoyed. She was about to start yelling at her childhood best friend but was interrupted by General Ironwood walking into the room. James stands at attention towards the General saluting him proudly.

"James I just wanted to tell you that plans have changed. You can continue being Mrs Schnee's guard and attend Beacon." Ironwood said leaning over the railings that overlooked the arena. The two 17-year-olds looked at each other with excitement. "You should start packing, and when you get there follow every order by Ozpin. But don't tell him everything..." The boy gave a strong salute before leaving the room to pack. 

Back at Beacon, the silver-haired man walked down a hallway filled with doors, he would pass students that would greet him. He knocks on one of the doors at the end of the hall.

"Come in." A sweet female voice says muffled from the door. The man opens the door to see a young woman, about 17. She was on the bed with a pencil and notebook in hand drawing. She had pale blonde hair pale blonde cat ears and pale blue eyes. As she drew her light blonde cat tail swayed, she never averted her gaze from her notebook. 

Oz smiled at how cosy the shy girl made herself. "I've pulled some strings and got you a position in Beacon."

"WHAT?!" She shrieks jumping up and hitting her head on the ceiling her blue aura formed around her head. She smiled at the man. "I can't thank you enough sir!" She smiles brightly.

He just gave a nod and walked out. When he got back to his office he got a call from a person named Goodwitch. "Hello?"

"Deacon has told us where the Wolf Siblings are! One going to Juniors Bar, the other is sleeping on the streets and travelling Vale."