13

Sarah's pov

"Your were so drunk last night." Mitch said through a laugh.

"I have that tendency."  I said with a nervous giggle. "Only part that I'm upset about is that I was too drunk to smack Devante back." 

"I was suprised as well. I felt like a dad, driving you and devate home was like driving a two and four year old home." Mitch said as he got up.

I think I'm falling in lo- lo- love? It feels so gross to think I'd be thinking that.

"You kept poking at Devante and he got mad so I had to tell you to stop. Then you didn't and made me rethink about wanting to have kids." Mitch chuckled again.

"You want to have kids?" I asked

"Yea just like a couple. So they don't get lonely." The words came out of his mouth fantly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be embarrassed, I also want to have to kids. Fun fact."  I said leaning back in my chair trying to make Mitch less nervous.

"Gross, get a room!" Harry shouts, I jumped cause he scared me .

"Fuck off, we're just have normal conversation. Nothing I could get punched for." Mitch replied back.

"I was just thinking about it, no intentions of doing such a thing." Harry says as His put hus hands in his pants pockets "where's Devante?" He ask.

"He left hours ago. Said he had to meet up with someone" Mitch told Harry.

He gave a confused face and nodded, then ask "Wheres kiwi?"

"In my room, sleeping" I tell him, kinda knowing he was going to ask

"It's 2 in the afternoon, this just can't do, I'll wake her up." He jokes

He walked across the living towards my bedroom with a dorky smile on his face.

Last night, from what I herd, was crazy. Harry got punched for almost kissing kiwi. I can see the small cut it left.

I actually don't feel bad for Harry at all. I really just want to laugh at him.

He got punched by a fucking leprechaun.

But that wouldn't be nice, so I keep it to myself.

"don't fuck her, or Devante will do more than punch you." I tel him as he passes

A king middle finger is put in the air as he walks away, giving me a reason to giggle.

"What are we going to do about him." I ask Mitch as if he has an answer.

"No clue." He says walking over to me, "you look beautiful today."

I feel my checks getting red and I drop the eye contact we had.

I feel so stupid for having the male species make me feel this way.

"Katylin Madylin Crozbi, your day awaits!" I hear a loud noice come from my room.