☆36. Confessed our feelings☆

Jungkook was getting restless he was on the verge of freaking out, heartbroken and even the slight ray of hope which he had with Jimin was now completely vanished. Just because of his damn jealousy he couldn't control his actions at all.

Why I had to kiss him like that ? was I out of my mind ? Aaahhhh..... its driving me nuts ! what Jimin might be thinking of me right now ? Did I seriously lost the love of my life just like that after waiting for all these years. I was thinking that my Jimin was dead and now he's alive fit and fine... well sexy and fine but why I had to make things complicated for us. I seriously don't even know how the hell am I going to face him. Jimin you don't have any idea what I'm feeling right now, how badly I have been hurting all these years, out of all the people why I had to fall for you ? for my son and I dont know why the heck was I even attracted towards you. But look at me now I have lost you this time forever, after what I have done today I'm sure you don't even want to see my face. Why my life is so fucked up like this why just I can't be a normal happy person atleast for once ? What's my fault ? Jimin I know its wrong but I love you so much to the point I dont know even if I can live further without you. All these years I have lived my life as a perfect artist, the perfect CEO just like a mechanical robot which is tend to be working perfectly. But now its feels like I can't do it anymore. I still can't believe that I've lost you and that too in a very bad way. I'm sorry baby you had to be disgusted of your fathers actions. Geez why couldn't you control yourself Jeon.

Jungkook was busy in griefing about how his actions were the sole reason that he lost his Jimin forever. He was regretting the kiss and almost had tears in his eyes because according to him, he thinks that Jimin hates him now. But did he realized a dark figure unlocked the door knob and stepped inside approaching him but Jungkook didn't noticed it. He was just leaning against the window looking outside.

"Do you know why I call you daddy instead of Appa ?" suddenly Jimin asked him taking Jungkook off guard who didn't realized that now Jimin was in his room. Jungkook didnt knew how to react after that kiss he was ashamed of himself, ashamed of his actions. Jimin was walking towards Jungkook, who was practically looking at Jimin with his widened doe eyes.

Jimin was now a mere inch apart from Jungkook, too close for Jungkooks comfort who was honselty very much surprised, didn't knew what Jimin was going to do next. "But too bad isn't it ? Thats not how you kiss someone daddy, it seems like you were hesitant, I will do it in a proper way" Jimin said with a smirk plastered over his face and hearing this Jungkook's jaw dropped was Jimin drunk ? No he seems sober then why was he saying that he will kiss him. Jungkook was thinking too hard thats when slowly Jimin snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling Jungkook closer towards his chest.  "Jimin what are you doing...." Jungkook couldn't complete his words as his tongue got stuck when he felt Jimin pinned him at the wall.

"Doing what I should have done since I saw you daddy" Jimin said sexily in his husky and soft voice. Jungkook was now going crazy what's happening ? Is he being pinned on the wall by his son for real ? Jimin started sucking on Jungkook's glazed caramelized neck and continued to suck on Jungkook's collarbones, while Jungkook was now completely in the state of delusion. No matter how much he tried he couldn't push Jimin away from him, his body betrayed him when Jimin was sucking on his neck like a vampire.

Jimin cupped Jungkooks face with one hand and while the other hand was on Jungkook's defined biceps, he parted Jungkooks legs and was now rubbing his hard crotch area with his own leg giving friction and creating more  sexual tension. Jimin placed his lips on Jungkooks lips which was Jimin's second favorite part of Jungkook's body.
The kiss soon got heated sucking out each other while their tongues busy in fighting for dominance, Jungkook won the tongue battle. While his both hands were placed on Jimin's perfect waist.