Hell of a Conversation

Sabrina Morningstar had a plan. Spend time with her mortal friends since she had been spending it on Hell ever since she took the throne. It could've been any other day but once again, the world was at the feet of an Apocalypse and the only solution was to merge with her other self to stop it. Who would they become after that? They didn't know. So, she and Sabrina Spellman, asked for time to wrap things up as themselves. They were once, one and the same but after a crazy idea, which started all of this, instead of merging on that point, they decided to live the life they both wanted to have.

And they did, thought it had its ups and downs. Questions of what ifs and could haves but it was also really amazing. She's even married now. Which, she'll admit is crazy, I mean, no one really gets married at sixteen but she was the queen of hell. She's forever married to it, so she wasn't going anywhere anyways. Maybe there was also the fact that no one in Hell is as hot as her husband, or at least no one alive is, but she did fall in love with him. True, he left her in a stone to die, but she soon realized that things like that were actually normal in Hell. She quickly adopted with the help of Caliban, Lucifer's way of teaching her was just not sticking and always ended up with them arguing even with Lilith trying to mediate. With Caliban, things kinda worked out.

They didn't always meet eye to eye too, she'll admit. She found herself always explaining things to him. To her surprise, he was willing to learn, even the small things. Like that one time she explained to him why she kept photos of her friends.

"But you can always go to the mortal realm and see them." he argued.

Sabrina nodded in agreement before responding, "True but there are good moments in your life that you'd like to remember, don't you?

He stopped to think. He seemed to have really thought it through since it took awhile for him to answer. "No my lady, I don't think I have a memory that I would like to keep". This made Sabrina's eyebrows meet in the middle. "Really? Not one? Like a birthday or when you made a friend or something you did that made you or Beelzebub proud?". He shook his head and answered finally, "Birthdays?"

"It's the day you were born. Or in your case, when you were made. You celebrate it every year.", she explained. This made Caliban's eyebrows meet, like he had no idea why you would do such a thing. "Hmmm, I guess they don't have that here in Hell.", she concluded. "I once heard a soul talk about it. It sounded like a party but we have that here almost everyday now, so birthdays will not have much of a difference, will it not?", he said in a manner of not asking a question but of stating things.

"Hmmm, I guess living here would take some time to get used to. Or, let's just add that to the things we need to change things around here.", she said. She didn't realize she actually said what she was thinking until Caliban replied, "You are changing things around here, my queen. And as for getting used to living here, I think I can help with that,". He was now a lot closer to her and was actually in her space. She didn't realize she was staring at him until he said, "My lady?". She blinked a few times as she recovered and she took a few steps back.

He did it again, she thought. He had these moments when he would just leave her breathless. Whether it was something he said or something he did, but it was actually becoming more frequent. "Stop doing that", she unconsciously blurted out. "Doing what, my lady?", he asked, which genuinely sounded like he didn't know what he did that he should stop. She took a deep breath then looked at him before answering. "Look, I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but stop it with the flirting." He did not answer her or anything but he had this amazed and wondering expression on his face and after a while, he took a step back and said, "As you wish."

Sabrina just gave him a stern nod and turned her back at him. "Your majesty?", he said with a tone of curiosity. She just turned her head to her side but did not face him. "Hmm?", she responded. "I still don't understand why you keep photos of your friends." he confessed. At this she found herself smiling widely.