❤ I N T R O D U C T I O N 💚

Hey Guys

All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you are reading this story on any other platform then you are very likely to be in a risk of Malware attack. If you want to read safe and original works then come to Wattpad and read it original. And the writer of all these works is Ash_1274.  

I had already write a story on Talent Hunt, but this has nothing to do with that story. This is entirely a new concept. Hope u all will like it. 

I had uploaded a Season 01 on Talent Hunt based. Read that too, it is completed now. 

A Small Intro on Characters

A) Main Characters

1) Manik Malhotra : 

Leader of Fab 5 and Boy friend of Nandini

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Leader of Fab 5 and Boy friend of Nandini. Loves Nandini and Fab 5 to infinity but somewhere can't able to connect with Alya and Dhruv now. Best friend of Cabir and friend like brother to Mukti and loves both very much. Apologized to Navya for his early behavior and now treats her as a sister. Protects his loved ones always from every evil eyes. He use to be arrogant but now a sweet guy after Nandini enters in his life but it doesn't take time for him to change if they dares to hurt his loved ones.    

2) Cabir Dhawan : 

2) Cabir Dhawan : 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 Drummer of Fab 5. Manik's Best Friend and Evil twin of Mukti. He is Bisexual but it doesn't matter to him anymore. Treats Nandini as his sister and close to her and always supports MaNan. He was the first who realized Manik's love for Nandini. He is funny but the most mature person of the group. Friend of Navya. He is little possessive when it comes to Manik as Manik is the most important person in his life. Distances himself from Dhruv and Alya

3) Mukti Vardhan : 

3) Mukti Vardhan : 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Guitarist of Fab 5. She is a sweet girl. Treats Manik as her brother and Cabir is her evil twin. Alya was her soul sister but now she is more close to Navya as she finds Negative vibes from Alya. Not much close to Nandini like Cabir but doesn't hate her too and supports her and Manik.  

4) Navya Naveli : 

4) Navya Naveli : 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A girl from Patna. Full dramebaaz (Never in relationship with Harshad nor any baby thing). Has a crush on Cabir. Close to Mukti and Nandini. Treats Manik as her brother and supports MaNan. Doesn't like Dhruv and Alya as she find their talks weird.  Loves to play Piano.

5) Nandini Murthy : 

Girl friend of Manik and loves him a lot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girl friend of Manik and loves him a lot. Treats Cabir as her brother and close to him. Navya is her best friend. She only has her Amms, who lives in Mangalore, whom she loves a lot. Likes Mukti too. Try to be neutral with Dhruv and Alya for Manik. She is a sweet girl. She plays Veena. Loves Manik like anything.    

Antagonist 

1) Dhruv Vedant :

Guitarist of Fab 5. Never treats Fab 5 as family or Manik as buddy. Jealous of Manik and always tries to take advantage of Manik's goodness. Boy friend of Alya. Doesn't want Manik to be with Nandini. (He never saved Manik in childhood. He just became friends with Manik randomly)   

2) Alya Saxena : 

Pianist of Fab 05. Never loves Manik, just want to be her GF for his money and fame. Girl friend of Dhruv. Tries to Manipulate everyone against MaNan as she hates Nandini and doesn't want Manik with Nandini. 

3) Harshad Saxena : 

Brother of Alya. Hates Manik and Fab 5 and always conspire with Alya against Fab 5. Alya always behave in front of Fab 5 like she doesn't know anything but she was with Harshad always.

4) Nyonika Malhotra : 

Mother of Manik. Shares a give and take relation with him. Hates Nandini and doesn't want her as her DIL. 

Other Characters

Sushma Murthy :

Nandini's Grandmother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's Grandmother. Always supports Nandini and loved her like her daughter from childhood. Knows Fab 05 and Navya too. But doesn't know about MaNan. She also loves Music and taught Nandini the same.

**********************************

How was it? 

Hope you all like it

❤  KYY : LIFE AFTER TALENT HUNT (2) 💚 (COMPLETED) ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें