part 13

Iris' POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" i asked as we entered the house........

--------------------------------

my sister walked upstairs and Shawn followed her. it was just me and Justin"you wanted to know where i was here i am" i said "now leave and don't forget your buff bag of a brother" i said starting to walk away he grabbed my wrist "what the fuck?" i turned "no! what the fuck you cause everything was fine the other but why are you acting like this?" he asked "nothing was fine. nothing has ever been fine in my life ever since you fucking appeared in my life!" i screamed "and you wanna know why i'm like this today huh?" i asked he swallowed and nodded "you thought i wouldn't find out about your little scheme hmm?" i asked this time with tears falling down my cheeks "what are you talking about?" he asked "you know exactly what the fuck i'm talking about" i said angry "you planned all of this with your mother. you tried to get close to me by taking me out on that stupid dinner cause you wanted me to fall for you so that this fucking wedding could take place quicker than it's suppose to" i said "i did none of that. all i ever  wanted was to get to know you better i didn't know that mom would do something like that" he said "well now you know" i said turning and starting to walk away.

he grabbed my wrist once again and spun me around. He pushed me against the counter and kissed my mouth and i kissed back with anger and so did he. our tongues danced together i pulled away "i think you should go" i said "but--" he tried to say "please Justin if you really like me like you say you do you will understand" i said "i'm going to bed now" i said and began walking upstairs and when i was about to make the final step up i stopped "yo Justin--" i called out he turned "goodnight--" i said wanting to say more but stopped myself . he nodded and i went to my room i changed:

I hopped on the bed and laid back covering myself with a blanket,trying to sleep but the pictures of what happened a few minutes ago keep playing in my head

I hopped on the bed and laid back covering myself with a blanket,trying to sleep but the pictures of what happened a few minutes ago keep playing in my head. i decided to go and have a glass of milk "what are you still doing here?" i asked confused "well apparently Shawn is still up there with your sister" he said "what the---" i said and walked to her room and knocked on the door "D are you in there?" i asked "um-yeah. what is it?" she asked "well i need your cheesy ass nigga to get his brother out of here. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about" i said and walked back downstairs "he'll be here soon---i hope so" i said and went over to the fridge "milk or juice?" i asked "i'm good" he said "you sure?" i said "if you insist. the same as you" he said and i rolled my eyes and poured in two glasses some milk and handed him one "what the hell is going on why aren't they out by now" i said "Shawn is sometimes a bit aggressive so i'm pretty sure they're arguing about something" he said "but they didn't seem like so to me" i said "trust me i know my brother" he said "okay then" i said and there was this awkward silence "finally" i said as Shawn walked downstairs.

"I guess we should be going now" Shawn said "why do you think i came up there?" i asked "good--" i was cut off by a peck on my cheek "goodbye Iris" he said and walked out the door with his brother i held my cheek and a small smile appeared on my face "good night" i said and he had already gone so no one heard.